Ch.6 Gym

It was saturday morning, as the dawn arrive, sunlight hits through the window and right to Felix's closed eye. Felix groaned in annoyance as he rubbed his eye to fully open his eyes, "Wow its 9 already" he mumbled as he threw his phone on the bed.

*Ding*

Felix pov

'Who could that be' I went to my bed again to get my phone and check whoever messaged me.

_______________________________________

Seungminie🌺

Yo Felix, I'm with Sungie
here at the café
Come here!!

Be there in 15mins
Seen

______________________________________

'I just woke up and now there rushing me to go to the café!' and just when I thought I could take a relaxing bath *sigh*

I took a quick shower and head for my drawer and started brain-storming on what I'll wear... few minutes later and I'm finally in my outfit.

I'm feeling a french vibe so I wore a beret, I grabbed my wallet, phone and put it in my pockets seperately

After humming and singing three twice songs while walking, I finally arrived at the café.

As I open the door, 'there it was' the strong coffee aroma hits me, I walked towards the counter and ordered waffles and hot chocolate, after I paid up I searched around the café and saw Seungmin 'but where's Jisung.'

Soon enough, I shouted in surprised as a certain someone grabbed my shoulder from behind "Jisung!" I whined and hit him in the arm making him yelp in pain. "Come on let's go to Seungmin"

Me and Jisung sat down "Where's Jeonginie?" I asked as I noticed he's not here.

"He's at the gym" Seungmin replied while staring outside in silence.

A few conversations passed as the waitress hand out our order so we ate and talked.

*Ding* *Ding*

"Who's that?" Jisung asked as Seungmin looked at his phone and showed it to us.
_______________________________________

Innie🦊

Seungmin-hyung!

Pick me up here😫

Ohh... why would I?🤔

Forgot my keys, bring
Felix with you

What if I don't want to?😏

...

....