Ch.7 Invited

A few days flew by the four boys had gotten closer to Felix, they would always sit with Felix and his friends during lunch.

Chan would always help Felix carry things even though they aren't that heavy for the younger, he even invites Felix to watch him in basketball practice, more like Chan is the one watching him.

Minho would always visit the café just to hang out with the aussie, he also quit hanging out with girls just to sneak inside Felix's dorm, he would turn into a cat and jump inside the window, Felix would always ask "why did you come here?" Minho would make up an excuse like "Our dorm was to loud" and "They're fighting"
He loves he's cat form cuz Felix would sometimes stroke him.

Changbin became soft for the younger he even gives a box of strawberries to the aussie every weekend, one time a he had a fight with a boy for almost harassing Felix.

Hyunjin still kept it cool but he would be lying if he said that he did not give something to Felix that made the younger's heart flutter, he gave Felix three animat stuffies such as a squirrel(Sungie), a bunny(Jinnie) and a puppy(Min min) Felix even name them which made Hyunjin's heart melt.

Felix's heart fluttered from the action of the four.

Felix pov

*bell rings*

The sound of the bell indicated that we have to go to our next or second class of the day 'good thing Jisung's on my next class' I soon arrive and saw Jisung waving at me and insisting me to sit next to him, so I followed.

After I sat down Jisung already started talking 'good thing the teacher isn't hear yet.'

"Lix look, your manzzz" he said pointing towards the door where I see four students enter the classroom.

I saw them look here so I gave them a heartful smile, they started walking towards me, they sat down around me which to be honest is kinda uncomfortable since I can even feel there intense gaze towards me, I can feel my self melt.

"Hey Felix forgot to tell you, we're leaving later" Jisung whispered which made me confused "Where? Why?"

"I'm offended" he said while holding his chest dramatically, I raised my eye brows waiting for his explanation "Nope, I'm not telling you, you have to find out for yourself" with that Jisung turn around while crossing his arm.

The class started, I can't focus to what the teacher was saying, my mind was busy thinking about what Jisung said to me, 'well today is Friday and...

Ohhh no! Its Jisung's Birthday....how could I forget!, I'm such a horrible friend T-T' I was literally cursing myself inside.

The bell rang 'Finally' signaling for all students to move on to our next period. I rushed towards the sulky squirrel "Jisung" he ignored me so I started singing beside him loudly "Happy Birthday to you... Happy birthd-"

"OMG stop!" He finally spoke while he covered my mouth to stop me from singing(screaming). "Good to know that you finally remembered, hmph. He stated while crossing his arms again.

"Where are we going later?"

"We're going to my house" he stated while we walk inside the next class "What do you mean? Its a station away from here."

"Its a weekend tomorrow anyways, and I'm gonna throw a party later" he said while we sat down on our chairs.

*sigh* Finally lunch time I can take a break from the dance class we went through 'Should I give a present to Jisung?' Speaking of Jisung where is he?

Before I could walk inside the cafeteria someone pulled me by the rist rushing me towards a table, It was Jisung of course. But I was suprised when he went towards the table of Chan, Minho, Changbin and Hyunjin.

"Wanna go to my Birthday party later?" He invites them.

"Sorry Jisung I'm going somewhere today, Happy birthday anyways.-Chan

"Me too" -Changbin

"But we're free" Minho said similing while putting his arm over Hyunjin's shoulder. Hyujin just nodded

Before we left Jisung grew a smirk on his face "Okay then, Its just us Minho, Hyunjin, Seungmin, Innie and Felix" he emphasize my name while holding me tight, I mentally face palmed myself, I can feel that he said that directly to Chan and Changbin.

Jisung pov

We sarted walking but- "Wait!" Chan almost shouted 'I knew it would work.'

"What?" I said with a fake confused face.

"We're going" They both said almost in unison. 'Bingo!'

Sorry for the short chapter but I was too excited to publish this.

In the previous chapter(A/n) don't be afraid to comment down your questions I am going to answer them with the character's pov.