Ch.17 Nightmare?

Filler? Or Cliff hanger?

"Hmm"

Felix kept shuffling and shifting in the bed making the older wake up from his slumber, he sleepily open his eyes and notice the other, sweating and whimpering, in that state for Minho, saying he's not hot is a lie.

"Hey Felix, wake up baby" Minho said while gently shaking the younger. Slowly, Felix's opens his eyes to notice that he was wet in his sweat and he's feeling hot.

"I think you were having a nightmare, baby" Minho stated gently rubbing circles on Felix's back

"Why is it so hot" Felix whined fanning his own hands to himself.

"Well....your not having any fever"
Minho stated after he put the back of his hand on the younger's forehead.

"Lets get you change you're soaked" the older joked.

As soon as the older was about to get up the younger stop him.

"What?"

"Stop poking my butt"

"I am no- oww" the older soon blushed.

"Then what is—" the younger was cut off by himself "it?"

"Hyung what the duck?"

"What do you expect you were moving and rubbing against my....my, you know"

"Oh... ok sorry" Felix apologized as he blushed in beet red.

"Can I use your bathroom?" Felix asked

"Change first, here" Minho began stripping his own shirt and giving it to the younger. Felix was debating on either to change infront of the older who was freaking hot because he was shirtless or go to the bathroom.

"Don't be shy baby it's just us in here"

The younger began taking off his clothes and putting the one that the older gave to him. 'It smells just like him'

"Now that's settled...." Minho pinned Felix to the bed with the younger's hands on each side beside his head.

"You can help me with the problem you caused"

"W..what!" The older asked in a rather shocked yet flustered tone. Which led to the older pecking him on the lips.

"Baby you know what I'm talking about" Minho said with a smirk plastered on his face. The younger began looking at Minho with a beet red face.

Soon Minho hopped off of Felix.

"I was just kidding, I won't force you to something you don't want"

Grab your holy stuffs this is gonna be messy and cringy.

To all soft readers: the stop is here(^~^)

Felix decided to turn to face the older and put his feet over the older' s front waist, and he sat up which led him to a psoition that would look like Felix is riding the older.

The older himself was shocked by the younger's action and kinda turned on.

The younger lower his head towards the older's ear "What if this is something I want?"

"Daring move I see" Minho said with a seductively tone while biting the younger's ear. The younger toned out a moan, an octave higher than his usual voice. Which turned the older on than he is.

"Baby, you don't know how much those noises drive me crazy" Minho said his voice going lower.

"Stop teasing me" Felix whined

"But baby I'm the top here its my job to tease you"

"And who says I can't top" Felix whined

"Says me" Minho said while pulling the younger's head so that their lips would smash together, the gentle kiss soon turned to a heated make out, fighting for dominance was tough yet Minho won. Minho pushed the younger to the side and layed him down withs his hands pinning him down the bed.

The older started pulling the younger's shirt upwards making the younger's upper body exposed. Minho injected his love bite on the right side of Felix's chest, While Felix had his hair ruffled and his moan slipping out of his mouth.

Felix's shorts with his underwear was going down and he can feel the older's temptation to make Felix moan even louder.

"Mi..nho..nghhhh" Felix moaned out as the older kept stroking the younger's member up and down.

"Baby, tell me what you want" Minho asked grabbing a bottle of lubricant on thwe bedside drawer and putting some on his fingers.

The older was already drawing circles at the edge of Felix's entrance with his index finger.

"I...nghhhh" Minho slipped his first finger in surprising the younger who was a moaning mess. The older soon slipped the second finger turning Felix's sensation of pain into pleasure.

The older was moving his fingers playfull inside Felix.

"Baby I'll ask you again, what do you want" Minho asked

"I wan't Daddy inside me" Felix whimpered out. Biting his tounge seductively.

Sorrry for the late updateuuu

Cliffhanger

Stream God's Menu

IS OUT NOW