Ch.3 Grocery

Hyunjin pov

At the dorm 4:00

Changbin had been blabbering about that freshman we came across earlier saying 'That idiot almost got us to jail' or 'How daring was his friend when he scremed at him'

Chan was out, he said he would buy groceries, but I think its just his excuse to get away from this talkative pizza head, Minho was at the sofa on his phone, I asked what he was doing but he didn't answer. So I dashed to Minho and took away his phone from him.

"Hyunjin!" He groaned out, I looked at his phone shocked, 'it's him' he was looking at the freshman's social media account(IG) 'I got to admit he was hella cute' and his name was "Felix?!"

"You've been stalking that freshman?"
I asked while Changbin grabbed it from me with his stretched arms "Mind explaining this, Minho" he said.

"Well he's kinda cute and his body is so...." He exclaimed but was interrupted "There you go, with your fuck boy instincts again" Changbin teased making Minho pounce on him in dog form.

Chan pov

I went out to shop for groceries, and to get away from chatty Changbin, when I arrived at the store I quickly grabbed want of the shopping carts and went to the vegetable section.

On the way I saw a familiar person with a pink hair 'it was the freshman who almost got hit by us' I went towards him "Hey need some help carrying that?" He turned around and pouted 'He was so damn cute'

"Please, help me" he asked and I chuckled as he struggled carrying boxes of strawberries and a box of ice cream.

I held the boxes of strawberries and asked "Where's your cart" "I forgot to get one he whined making me laugh of his forgetfulness, "You can use mine, just remember which is yours" I suggested and he nodded and smiled, I would be lying if I said the smile isn't contagious.

"I'm Bang Chan by the way, but you can call me Chan"

"My name is Felix nice to meet you"

Felix pov

'He was one of the guys earlier, he's kinda hot'

"Sorry about what happened earlier" he said "You don't have to say sorry, I should be talking you for letting me live" I exclaimed and giggled.

--

After a while of picking and discussing we went to the counter and paid everything that we bought.

He asked me if he could get my number so I nodded and he gave me his phone to type in my number soon enough I gave him my phone as well.

After everything was settled we exited the store and I noticed that it was dark I check the time on my phone 6:23.

Fortunately Chan offered me a ride to the dorm, boy I was glad I don't have to walk in the dark.

During the car ride I was texting Jisung

_______________________________________

Sungie🤗🤗

Lix, have you arrived yet?

Should I pick you up?

Sungie!

Yes? Is there something
wrong?

No! I'm on my way now
I think we're almost there

We're?

I'll tell you later, bye😘

What?

Lix!
_______________________________________

"Thanks for the ride" "No prob, but do you need me to help you?" He said and I nodded knowing that there is to many groceries I have to carry considering the fact that Jisung asked me to shop for him too.

I led the way as he carry most of the things like it was just like a feather, '211' '212' '213' I knocked at the door and it quickly swung open and I saw Jisung and he pulled me in shutting the door and leaving a confused Chan outside.

I asked why he did that "that was one of the guys earlier, why are you with him? He asked and I took a deep  breath and explained everything.

I opened the door and notice he was gone "Chan?!" He left the groceries though.

Chan pov

I left Felix with his groceries and flew up towards our dorm and I quickly change my clothes to something comfy after I opened the door and went to the bathroom.

10:37

Ding* Ding*
_______________________________________

Lixie😃

Thanks for helping me today😁

Goodnight🤗

Goodnight Lix😎

_______________________________________

*Throws phone into the bed*
*Smiles*
*plops into the bed*

Hope yah like it🤗🤗