Ch.5 Thunder

Felix pov

My concealer is empty, 'I'll just avoid being too clingy so no one notice my freckless'

Math, I can't understand why math would be considered a subject for supers, well I'm good at it but when do we need it anyway.

I noticed Chan and Hyunjin was in my class, they were infront of me to be exact. After class I went to Chan put a tap on his shoulder from behind.

Chan pov

Me and Hyunjin was about to exit the classroon but was intruded by someone familiar to him.

"Felix, do you want something?"

"Chanie, can I ask you something?"

I swear my heart just melted with how he called me but that didn't stop me from asking "what?"

"Are you free later, after class" he asked

"Oww, sorry Lix me and Changbin are going to the gym later"

"Ok then" he smiled and walked towards the cafeteria since it was lunch time.

Before I started walking again Hyunjin was already gone 'maybe he got bored or something'. Soon enough I made it to the cafeteria, getting my order and searching for a table, I saw Minho waving so I went towards their table.

"Yo, you dating that freshman?" Changbin asked teasingly pointing at Felix from a different table so I glared at Bin and mouthed "no" and I started eating.

The soft mumblings of students eating and chatting turned into a raucous when suddenly someone shouted.

"Yah, why did you do that?" Felix's friend Jisung shouted at someone and I can see one of he's friend was on the ground looks like he tripped.

I went in a bit closer to see what's going on and I saw Changbin having a fight with Jisung. "Why do you care? and how do you even know it was me?"

"First of all he's my friend and I saw you stretched your hands across Seungmins path"

'That would explain how Jisung got mad' who is now ready to throw his fire ball.

"Sungie, Stop" Felix shouted using his power to make a force field between the two fighting boys, Hyunjin dashed Changbin out of the cafeteria.

After the commotion, I went to Felix "sorry about that Lix, we'll talk to him" he just nodded and went back to class, 'why did I just feel like my heart ache went he didn't talk to me?'

After class Hyunjin and I went to Changbin to ask why'd he do that and I think I might scold him to death.

Felix pov

After class, I went to the the school infirmary with Jisung and Jeongin we came to check on how Minnie was doing, the nurse said he had a sprain ankle,

"Dandy boy, you alright?" Innie asked

"It hurts a little but I'm fine"

"That Changbitch is gonna pay for this" Jisung exclaimed almost starting a fire. After sometime Jisung and Innie helped Seungmin to the dorm and I went for a walk towards the café 'maybe they would like something, there are sweets there afterall.

When I was walking I notice the clouds had gone dark 'maybe its gonna rain better hurry up' I am scared of thunders so I became anxious.

As I walk inside I can already smell the coffee aroma making me more excited to order, walking towards the counter made the aroma even stronger "Can I get 4 slices of strawberry cheesecakes and 4 medium hot chocolate, take out"

As I said so the cashier nodded
"That'll be $13.40" as the cashier said so, my eyes roamed around the café finding a seat, not so far from the counter and next to the glass (wall?)

I've been observing the sky for quite some time now hoping in does'nt send out a loud boom, "is this sit taken?" A random guy asked

I turned my head around and see this familiar looking guy "no its not"
I felt so uncomfortable when I noticed he wad eyeing me up and down, the silence is killing me. Not too long when he broked it "Sorry, forgot to introduce myself I'm Lee Minho"

'Yeah, Minhoe' "You're Felix right?- I nodded "Your the one who gave the box of delicious strawberries.

I want to ask him something too "What are doing here anyway?" Me being sassy.

"Getting your number of course" he said winking at me so I slapped his arm
"Ouch" "Keep dreaming whore" Sassy Felix activated.

"I'll ask again, what are you dong here?" I asked again this time giving him a death glare, "Obviously to wait for my order." He said while poking my nose "OMFG you have freckles-" he almost yelled out.

Too late to cover his mouth, me now mentally cursing.. "eww" 'he just licked my hand' "heres your order sir" thankfully this waitress gave me my order and 'his?' If she hadn't come I swear I could've cut this hoe's tongue off.

I stood up then walked towards the door. Well lucky day, this Minhoe followed me.

*Thunder*

I screamed.. not realizing that I just grasped to his arm, not so long I noticed my awkward position and I noticed he smirked at me, 'Why does it have to be thunder?'

We started walking again, good thing we were already outside when that happened there only few people outside, that would have been embarrassing. Soon enough another loud boom was heard.

And again I clinged unto his arm but this time burying my face on his shoulder, "Its okay if you wanna hold on to me baby, the dorm is still far from here" I slapped his arms again "Don't call me that!" Glaring at him again, I haven't let go of his arm.

Thank god he helped me carry those hot chocolate or I might drop them.
Third boom and I gripped tighter and whimpered, lucky day, it just started raining.

None of us brought an umbrella so I use my power to make a forcefield over our heads.

After that, we arrived at the dorms and we went to Sungie's dorm, Innie texted me he's there since he also want to take care of Seungmin.

He handed me the hot chocolates and before I knocked... "Hey, no thankyou?" He asked me while pouting I giggled at his silliness and went closer to him and kissed him on his cheeks "Thank you."

I noticed him froze there in place so I giggled getting his attention and he walked towards the stairs, going to their dorm I assume.

I knocked at the door after a few seconds the door creeked open
"Felix, where have you been?" Jisung asked "I told you I went to the café"

After a while, we ate and drinked the things I've bought.

Minho pov

'He kissed me' I thought as I walked towards our dorm as I entered I realized my friend looked at me like there's something on my face.

"What's with the big smile?" Hyunjin asked "Nothing, I just scored" I said while lying down the couch.

'Am I this whipped? Am I inlove with him?'