Ch.19 Fight

Felix woke up in an unfamaliar room with him noticing a hand wrapped around his waist and a face burried in the back of his neck, feeling every breathe the older makes.

Felix attempted to get out off bed without noticing but he failed as the older pulled him by the waist and put them in the previous position but this time with his legs over the younger's hips.

"Five more minutes~" the older whined.

"Its literally 10am I have class this afternoon" the younger said still trying to pry the older hands of him.

"Ok Finee~" Minho surrendered. "But your having breakfast here"

"Okay" as Felix was about to stand up the older pulled him down again.

"Hey!"

"Don't!!!"

"You said we can get up now"

"Yeah but~ look." Minho said while pointing at the blanket which was covering the younger's body.

Felix looked under the blanket and immediately he's face turned red and same with the older yet it was lighter than Felix's. Awkward Silence was in the air as Felix ask Minho for something to wear.

--

*Knocks*

Who can that be?

Minho opened the door and to his surprise he saw Felix's friends and his.

"What are you doing here?" He asked

"Dude! we said you can go out on a date with him not take him home" Changbin said in an angry tone.

"How do you now he's here anyways?" Minho asked in a rather annoyed tone.

"You we're with Felix last night, plus he didn't comeback to the dorm, where else could he be?" Jisung chanted in a sassy way.

Without any warning Hyunjin went in and shouted Felix's name a few times until the younger answered.

"Hyunjin? What're you doing here?" Felix asked as he was wiping his hands after cleaning the dishes.

"I should ask you the same thing, you didn't go back to the dorms last night!" Hyunjin almost yelled.

"It was late last night so Minho insisted me to stay h-"

"Did he do something else to you?!" Hyunjin said with a rather concerned yet angry tone as he noticed the younger was in Minho's clothes.

"No!" Felix succeeded to hide the truth.

Hyunjin has doubts as he grab the younger's hand and dashed out of the kitchen in to the hallway.

"Where are you going?" They were stol by Chan blocking them suddenly.

"Out of here" Hyunjin answered, the others just watched what just unveiled infront of their eyes.

"Ya, were going out here together, not you soloing Felix" Changbin said as he streched his arms and pulled Felix towards him.

"STOP!!" Felix shouted breaking the atmosohere, making everyone's attention on Felix.

"You said you were'nt gonna fight anymore." Felix said as he stood their holding back his tears while Jisung was side hugging him.

-/-/-/

Sorry for the lomg wait something came up and I have to stop this for a while, but I'm back now, did you miss me or my update?

Guyzzzz
Who the next date

Chan?
Changbin?
Hyunjin?