Ch.2 The day I met them

Felix pov

I woke up and still my roommate was sleeping I went to his bed and shook him "Innie, wake up, we have to get ready" he was starting to open his eyes. I checked the time on my phone

6:12, class does'nt start until 8

I went to the bathroom, obviosly to brush my teeth while holding my outfit for today, when I got in my clothes which was a pink shirt with my favorite overalls and converse shoes.

--

Considering that Jisung is near the dorm I knocked and it was'nt answered until I called his name
while the door opened I can see I super tired Jisung that was still in his pajamas.

"Why did you wake me up this early?"
Jisung whined with a raspy voice, "I want to take a walk with you, there's a café near by" I said while smiling.

With that Jisung pulled me in "wait here I'll just change" few minutes had gone by, finally Jisung was ready, he was wearing the same thing as mine apart from his shirt, he was wearing a white shirt.

While walking by the sidewalk I saw a lost boy on th middle of the road so I went and was about to carry the boy when suddenly four cars where heading our way.

I held the boy in my arms and made a force field around us, to save our lives duhh, I didn't hear and crash just cars drifting to stop, my eyes were close in fear.

A few seconds after I opened my eyes I saw four boys hopped out of the car  that was around us and went towards me, 'I got to admit their cute and hot'
I removed the force field around us.

"Are you alright mate?" the blonde asked me and I nodded, obviously he's an aussie through that familiar  accent.

Jisung came rushing towards me and examined me woriedly.

"Yah! what are doing in the middle of the road?" the buffed guy questioned with anger

"Obviously saving the child's life!" Jisung defended while I saw the brown-haired guy staring at Jisung's upper thigh.

The raven black hair broke the conversation, "Let's go were gonna be late" he said coldly staring at us.

~time skip~

Me and Jisung walked towards our lockers while talking about what happened, we didn't get any drinks or anything from the café considering the event that happend today.

"Lee Felix!" A girl's voice were heared disturbing my conversation with Sungie, we turned around and saw our friend when where in middle school "Yeji!" Me and Jisung said in unison while hugging Yeji.

"Ok, ok, if you don't let go of me, you two will turning to popsicles"

Hwang Yeji·Freshman·18Superpower: Can create/control Ice and Snow Source of Idea: Elsa Hwang Hyunjin's Lil Sis

Superpower: Can create/control Ice and Snow
Source of Idea: Elsa
Hwang Hyunjin's Lil Sis

Vote or asked a question

Woojin

Chan

Minho

Changbin

Hyunjin

Jisung

Felix

Seungmin

Jeongin

Yeji

Itzy(mention the name)

Twice

Author