Chapter 20. Let's talk

"So... What now?" Jisung asked, by now Woojin brought Felix back to the dorms and the 7 other boys were left at Minho's house to talk.

"We- I mean y'all better fix these" Seungmin said while the other's looked at him with mixed emotions such as guilt and a hinch of anger.

"Seungmin, Innie, Jisung you leave us alone for a bit, to talk." Chan stated. Making it clear for all of them to follow, no one retorted and did what they we're told.

The three went upstairs.

--

"Guys I'm sorry if I over reacted" Hyunjin apologized.

"No it's my fault, I should've known better and just escorted Felix to the dorms after the date." Minho sadly blamed himself while Chan went over and comforted him with a hug.

"Blaming ourselves won't make the hot issue go away right now, Felix is still upset and we have to make it up to him. Changbin said making the others nod slightly with a mix of sadness and guilt painted on their faces.

(Meanwhile)

Jisung, Seungmin and Innie went to a guest room so they can leave privacy to the four older males.

"Jisung do you think calling Felix right now would be a good idea?" Seungmin asked.

"I don't think so, let's just call Woojin hyung and ask him." the two youngest agree with the idea and so they did what they were planning to do and called their friend.

*Dialing~~~* *Ring Ring a Ling*

Woojin: Hello?...

Jisung: How's Felix? is he Ok?

Woojin: Yes he's asleep now, and I told the school and he's excuse for now.

Sengmin(Jisung's phone): REALLY!-

Woojin: What did I say about screaming during a phone call.

Seungmin: Oh.. Sorry, what did you say to the school?

Woojin: I told his teachers today that he has a fever, and It's true he has a bit of a fever.

Jeongin: Hyung.. Did you give him medicine?

Woojin: Yes, and Jisung...
(a hint of sadness to his tone)

Jisung: Yes? *concerned*

Woojin: Can you three come here... I have something to say.

SeungSung(in unison):You can say it right-.

Woojin: No! I want it to say to you personally.

*BEEP BEEP*

"Guys what do you thing his gonna tell us?" Seungmin asked while the others just shrugged.

They went downstairs to ask for a leave from the 4 older males which they obliged.

I know, Is to short... So I'm moving my publish day to mon. So I can write at Sat. and Sun.

Weekdays are my online classes

THANK YOU FOR WAITING🤗

Also I wanna ask ya'll should we add SeungIn?

Edit: forgot tell you all
THANK YOU FOR THE ALMOST 400 VOTES AND HOLY WAP IT HAS 10.02K READS.