Ch.8 Party

I decided to post this in advance just my gay instincts kicking in😂

Class had finally ended Felix and his friends went to the dorms to pack up somethings, the next train towards Jisung's hometown will arrive at 3:45 it was already 3:15 which made Jisung panic. He was all pack up at that time he was just waiting for his friends.

Jisung pov

"Seungminie we gotta hurry!"

"Relax! I'm packed up now, why'd you make us bring clothes"

"You'll see" I said smiling

Every second felt like hours when I waited for them to pack up I was going to call Felix when suddenly the door sounded a knock. So I came rushing towards the door 'maybe it's Felix and Jeongin' as soon I open the door, what I saw was definitely not my bestfriend, it was the four boys again.

"Felix's room is over there" I said pointing towards Felix and Jeongin's shared room.

"No, we actually came for you" The blond boy said while smiling turning his eyes crescent as moon.

I was shocked yet confused 'what do they want from me?' These men we're so dressed that I'm ashamed, I'm just wearing a casual wear and they were so formal yet I furrowed my eye brows indicating for them to continue.

"We thought we could give you guys a ride to your house" Minho suggested

"THANK YOUHH, I thought where not gonna make it" before I could invite them to come inside the neighboring dorm had it's door creeking open which made five of us gaze in curiosity.

Third person pov

Jeongin walks out his and Felix's shared dorm with a bag containing his clothes and other stuff, he noticed the boys next door had their full attention on him.

"What?" He asked in confusion.

The others just averted there gaze on the younger and went back to there own businesses, they discussed about the party.

"Wait, if you're here, who's incharge of making the party?" The blond boy questioned in curiosity

"My cousin" Jisung answered proudly

"Jeongin, where's Felix?" Seungmin asked while walking outside.

"I'm here" the said boy stated while exiting the room.

Once Felix was in full sight, the four boys are in awe on the younger's appearance some of them kept eyeing the younger's thigh.

The boy stood on his spot frozen eyeing the four boys examining their features while he melts in every detail he sees, his jaw almost dropped and his mouth close from drooling