A night out with Leone

Začít od začátku

I waved at Leone as I sat next to her on a stool at the bar.

Y/n:" Hey, Leone."

Leone:" Being honest, I'm surprised you show up not many people have the guts to challenge me to a drinking contest."

Y/n:" Well, I don't see what's so hard about a drinking contest."

Leone smirked as two jugs filled with some bear were placed in front of us bt the bartender.

Leone:" Thanks."

All the barman did was grunt in response. I took the glass jug in my hand as I sniffed the beverage in front of me. It smelled very familiar I then hesitantly held it to my lips and took a swig of it. To my shock, it tasted very familiar.

Y/n:" Hmm, taste's like rootbeer."

Leone:" That's because it is rootbeer."

Y/n:" I thought rootbeer didn't have alcohol in it."

Leone:" Well, most don't, but this type does, and since you don't drink, I decided to ease you into drinking with something that was probably familiar to you."

Y/n:" Not a bad idea."

I grab the mug of beer, and without any effort, I chugged the beer down my throat and looked at Leone with a cheeky smile.

Y/n:" That wasn't bad at all. I'm going to ace this contest."

Leone snickered as she lifted the mug to her lips and drank the entire cup almost instantly. About two hours later, Leone and I were both drunk, and slurring our words well; I was Leone only seemed mildly buzzed.

Leone:" Y/n your drunk."

Y/n:" No, I'm- *hic* not~!"

Leone:" Yeah, you are. I'm taking you back to beacon."

Y/n:" Fineeeeeee~!"

Leone lifted me on her shoulder as we walked back to beacon together.

Leone:" Hey, um. Y/n."

Y/n:" Yesssss~?"

Leone:" I just wanted to let you know that Akame told me about the details about your bulling."

Y/n:" She did..."

Leone:" Yeah..."

Leone looked me directly in the eyes as she smiled at me.

Leone:" And I just wanted to let you know that we're not going to be at all like team RWBY, and if you need anything, don't be afraid to ask."

I smiled at myself for finding another friend that I could trust.

Leone:" Hey, I just remembered. I won the drinking contest, so you have to do what I want."

Y/n:" Okay. What do you want~?"

Leone gave me a wild grin.

Leone:" Well...~."

*THE NEXT DAY*

My team was staring at me. Akame and Leone were holding in the felling of laughing; however, Mine was on the ground rolling around on the ground laughing. My punishment for loosing was dressing up in a maid outfit and singing them all a song. I sighed for one of the most embracing moments of my life. I took a deep breath as I started my song. Akame turned one her scroll and started recording.

Y/n:" I'm a little teapotShort and stoutHere is my handleHere is my spoutWhen I get all steamed upHear me shoutTip me over and pour me out!I'm a very special teapotYes, it's trueHere's an example of what I can doI can turn my handle into a spoutTip me over and pour me out!

I grumbled as my song was, and Akame had stopped recording.

Y/n:" Akame, please don't send that to anyone."

Akame:" Sorry, I just sent it to my little sister."

Y/n:" Just please don't send it to anyone else, please."

Akame:" Okay."

I turned around to enter the bathroom to change, but I felt people staring at me.

Leone:" Are you going to change."

Y/n:" Yeah, so?"

Leone:" Aww, but you look so cute in that maid outfit."

I growled and angrily stomped into the bathroom, closed the door, and began to change.

??? P.O.V~

I was just watching a funny video that my big sister had sent. Not going to lie that guy from that video was pretty cute.

???:" Kurome, what are you watching?"

I looked up to see my blue-haired boss staring at me.

Kurome:" Oh, hey Esdeath, nothing really, just something my sister sent me."

Esdeath:" Really. Is it good?"

Kurome:" Yeah, here, I'll show you."

I showed Esdeath the video as she laughed, but there was also a blush on her face, and she kept staring at the boy from the video.

Esdeath:" Kurome, could you send me that video?"

Kurome:" Oh, okay."

Esdeath:" Much obliged."

Esdeath then left, leaving me confused. Esdeath rarely ever said thanks, oh well, it's probably nothing.