❅ 20 ❅

the plot is a bit different from the movies/books.

enjoy :)

bella glared from across the snow covered field. she knew that if she was still alive, her heart would be so loud that a vampire in europe could hear it.

she was terrified, but hid it well.

edward gripped her hand from next to her as renesmee held he either one. both parties came to a stop, staring at each other.

"aro's looking for alice." edward mumbled as he stared. bella squeezed his hand tighter.

"aro, let us discuss things as we used to, in a civilized manner." carlisle said, his eyes slightly wide with concern and maturity.

"fair words, carlisle. But a little out of place given the battalion you've assembled against us." aro fired back.

"i can promise you, that was never my intent. no laws have been broken." carlisle stressed, his grip on esme tightening as everyone around grew restless and tense.

"we are the child, do not treat us as fools." caius sneered as he glared at carlisle and the child.

"she is not an immortal! these witnesses can attest to that. You can look. see the flush of human blood in her cheeks." carlisle raised his voice, staring down aro.

"artifice!" caius yelled, his face in a nasty sneer.

bella sifted her eyes across the field, searching for lucifer, she felt his presence, but he wasn't alone.

"i will collect every facet of the truth, but from someone more central to the story. edward, as the child clings to your new-born mate, i assume you are involved." aro smiled a smile that sent shivers down bella, she hide it as best as she could.

edward glanced at bella, before hesitating to walk towards aro, he could feel bella start to use her shield on him. as soon as he reached the red eyed king, his hand was snatched up. aro's face slowly morphed as he learned the truth.

"i'd like to meet her." aro drawled, staring at renesmee as she shifted her feet. jacob came up besides her, tilting his head towards her for comfort. bella caught edwards eye as she and the por began to walk towards edward and aro, emmett leaving his place from besides rosalie to walk with them for more protection.

they walked stiffly until they reached aro, who smirked in greeting.

"ah, young bella, immortality becomes you." aro grins before turni g his attention to the rosary nosed girl besides bella. giddiness seeped into his features before he shrieked with laughter as he heard her beating heart, the slow thumps in her chest.

"i hear her strange heart." he mumbled. renesmee shifts before walking closer to aro, his hand immediately stretched out for hers, but she ignores it and gently placed her hand on his cheek. she uses her gift on his, watching his face morph into excitement and fascination.

"magnifico," he mumbled before standing up," Half mortal, half immortal. Conceived and carried by this new-born, while she was still human.

"Impossible!" caius yelled once more, fury filling in his sharp features. aro snapped his head towards his blonde brother.

"do you think they fooled me brother?" the bella, edward, and the others slowly walk back to their side, keri g their eyes on aro.

"bring the informant forward." caius said as irina was forcibly pushed forward. she glanced to her sisters, before glancing back.