❅ 08 ❅

I DONT FOLLOW THE MOVIE SCRIPT THAT WELL IN HERE, ITS CHANGED TO ACCOMMODATE JAYS STORY

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

the cullens were buzzing around the yard, moving and placing down furniture and arrangements as alice scolded a wobbling bella swan in heels.

"can't i just go barefoot?" bella mumbled as she once again tripped. alice gasped.

"absolutely not!" the pixie like woman yelled in horror as she proceeded to argue with bella.

a few minutes later, bella was being sent home, to get beauty rest.

she sighed as she sat on her bed, brown eyes fluttering over the pages of jana austen's book, pride and prejudice.

she jumped when she heard a thud from her window. looking up, she smiled slightly.

"edward." she laughed lightly as she smiled sheepishly.

"hey bella." he grinned wider, strong into the room.

"reading pride and prejudice?" he asked gently, hugging bella close.

"it's jay's favourite." bella mumbled looking over at the worm cover of the old book. edward nodded against bella's head.

"she gave me her copy of Emma, i've read it a few times already." edward mumbled.

jay's things had recently turned up between the houses. most of her books and knickknacks when to bella, her cloths and other fabrics when to the cullen girls, edward got a few of her music sheets and even a book filled with unfinished songs and lyrics, as well as one of her favourite books, Emma, by jane austen.

"i couldn't help myself you know." bella said softly, looking into edwards eyes.

"me either bella." a loud shout of edwards name startled the soon to be married couple as edward grinned, laughing a bit.

"i gotta go, apparently emmett is impatient." edward jokes as he heard emmett huff.

"bachelor party huh?" bella smirked, causing edward to grin slightly.

"it's entirely filled with a few mountain lions and bears, i swear." edward joked, kissing bella's cheek. the brunette nodded, smiling slightly.

"you better get going before the boys break my window from bouncing up here." bella giggles, watching as emmett once again bounced up and waved.

"alright, i'll be at the alter." edward smiled.

"i'll be the one in white."

"that's very convincing."