❅ 13 ❅

"she's transformed." the voice was soft, shaky and broken. a pair a softened red eyes glance at the trembling figure.

"it was either that or she dies."

"do you think she saw my message?" the dark man looked closely at his trembling companion.

"i'm sure if it."

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

the whole house hold could hear the transformation.  the venom taking over bella's blood sounded like slight hissing coming from a rattle snake.

it reassured her husband holding their newly born child.

"edward, i was not expecting a call so soon." the deep voice was clear through the house, a red eyes staring a a screen as edward stares back.

"i just guess you should be caught up." edward muttered, causing lucifer to nod his head.

"well, go on."

"me and bella had a child..."

everyone listened as edward retold the past events, lucifer never interfering until asked. everyone waited for lucifers opinion after edward finished.

"i believe you edward, trust me, i do. i'll do research myself back down here. i have millions upon millions of books that ive collected over the eons i've been alive, there's bound to be something in my library that has something on your case. i'll contact the clairvoyant of your home as i have her number as well, you take care of that child edward. " lucifers voice was deep, his white hair framing his face, making him look even more deadly. edward nodded.

"i promise lucifer."