❅ 07 ❅

AHHHH WATTPAD DELETED CHAPTER SEVEN AND IM MAD!!

"she's gone." the words drifted through the air, every cullen staring at bella as she laid curled up on the sofa in the cullen home.

"she died to protect me and edward, she died and i could have prevented it." bella mumbled as she blankly looked down at her hands.

" o you couldn't have, it was fate, and jay knew it." alice mumbled as she sat next to bella, rubbing her hands soothingly along bella's back as edward grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

"you were her mission, she knew the outcomes."

"i wasn't just her mission!" bella sat up, staring at carlisle. she angrily wiped a tear away.

"i was her best friend, her sister. i had changed her mind carlisle. she wanted to stay, she wanted to be by my side so we could experience new things together, she wanted to get away from the chains of her past, but she died to protect me." bella sobbed out, clutching her hands to her chest as edward moved to wrap her up in his arms.

he looked down at the note sitting on the table, the nite containing everything bella needed to know, as well as jay's will that says everything she owned on earth would go to bella and edward, the siblings she's always wanted.

"i just wish i could have experienced more with her." bella choked out as she leaned into edward.

more sniffles filled the room until Alice and Esme were dry sobbing, tears that couldn't shed blocking their eyes as they sit next to bella, holding each other as the men try to comfort them through their own tears and rosalie stands still in the doorway, trying her best to act strong.

the cullen house was not quiet for days.