❅ 01 ❅

"she has no scent." was the first thing edward told bella after she introduced jay and led her to her seat a few desk or so behind the couple. bella looked at edward, an eyebrow raised as the movie playing on the box tv continued in the background.

"what?"

"she has no scent and her mind is a jumble of this weird language." edward repeated, explaining what he meant. bella's expression grew more confused.

"is she human?"

"something pumps through her veins, however her heart beat is extremely slow. and she seems to almost glide as she walks. as if she's not even touching the ground. it's hard to tell." edward spoke low and softly, to prevent unwanted ears from listening in. bella sighed, looked a bit behind her as she watched jay doodle in her notebook.

"she seems innocent though, completely harmless." bella mumbled, turning back to her boyfriend. he nodded.

"we all get that feeling from her. jasper even said that the bloodlust goes away when she's near and her emotions are pure and have no ill intents within them. alice tried to see into her future but nothing showed up, nothing weird that is. just all of us hanging out like friends, laughing, playing around. alice did notice we weren't showing off who we were, so she believes she could be a potential human friend that all of us can bond with." edward explained as bella listened intently. she nodded once he finished.

"she was extremely polite when i talked with her. and i felt comfortable and safe being near her, like if danger came towards me, she'd protect me with her life." bella mumbled as she hide in her arms.

"maybe she's innocent." the couple mumbled before looking at each other. they both sighed.

"try to get close with her, though that doesn't really seem to be a problem as you two clicked as soon as you guys met." edward trailed off as he spoke.

"i want to be her friend though, she's. she's different." bella said, looking into the vampires eyes. he nodded.

"then be her friend." he smiled. the two nodded to each other, before looking at the movie.

jay looked up from her notebook, a small smile gently posing on her face.

"can't wait." she said softly, before looking back down.