❅ 15 ❅

"edward i'm, im not ready!"

edwards yelp followed him falling on his knees as kate removed her hand from his body. bella growled diligent.

"i said i wasn't ready!" she worried, watching as her husband stood up. edward sighed, shaking his hand.

"come one bella, think." kate's hands clasped around edwards neck as he once again fell to his knees, bella growled louder, and kate stepped back.

"she needs more motivation."

"shall i see if renesme is awake?" kate taunted, wiggling her fingers in the air. bella stepped forward, a snarl in her face.

"are you crazy!" bella growled, staring kate down. kate smirked raising her hand once more.

"alright, this ones full power." edward stood up, glancing over at bella exasperated. bella closed here yes before opening them, staring edward down.

kate's hand grasped edwards arm, but he stood still. after a few seconds, kate pulled away.

"there was pain, but it was bearable." edward grinned, looking over to bella. bella smiled brightly shaking her head.

"alright, again!"

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

Hi!

this is jae, the author of this book.

as of now, i'm currently writing filler chapters as i've come to a bit of a writers block. i have an idea of how i want to continue, but i need to fully plan it out. so, chapters might get a bit scarce. the next chapter may also be a bit of a time skip, passing all of the little fluff. however, i will try to post as much as possible.

thank you guys so much for your live and support in this book and i can't wait for the future of the book to be revealed to you guys.

-jae