❅ 02 ❅

a week later, and edward was really confused. he watched as the two girls giggled over a book as they laid upside down on bella's bed. bella was laughing as jay fell of her bed pouting. the two, within a short week, grew to be extremely close best friends. the two did nearly everything together. of course they had space as jay adored bella and edwards relationship and dubbed it her 'otp' and often was upset when bella had plans with the cullens. she just smiled and nodded before saying 'stay safe is all i ask bells!' before skipping away or hanging up with a little bit of cheer in her step or tone. it was adorable, and the cullen siblings grew to adore the small girl. they talked from time to time as bella introduced them a few days after the girls started talking. jay seemed to be a more toned down version of alice.

edward was still confused on how fast they grew close. he always did read that sometimes the best of friends only need a few days to bond as close as they needed. bella needed a person who she can get away from the supernatural from, and jay needed a friend.

perfect match.

or a match made in heaven.

he sat in bella's desk chair as he watched the two girls bond. he acted as though he was on his phone to try and get out of doing any of their strange activities.

"okay okay, can i please take you shopping! i know these cute little store up by the border that are like little vintage shoppes!" jay whines as the two came down from one of their giggle fest. bella paused for a moment, her eyes slyly meeting edwards before looking at jays icy blue ones.

"we can go ask charlie if he's okay with it?"

"oh yes please! even edward and his family can come if they want! the more the merrier!" edward snapped his eyes up to meet icy blue orbs awaiting his answer gleefully. he smiled.

"depends on the weather. dad likes to take us outside on sunny days."

"well if we go tomorrow it supposed to be mostly cloudy, maybe a little rainy. i like the rain and it's cute to walk through the storms with an umbrella!" jay smiled. edward nodded.

"i dont think me or the others would mind." jay smiled.

"let's go ask charlie now!" jay giggled as she pulled bella who smiled. the two raced downstairs as they bounced up to Charlie who was relaxing and watching a baseball game.

edward could hear as the girls squealed when Charlie said it was okay asking that they are back in two days.

the two raced back upstairs as jay helped bella pack. making sure she picks the right cloths before the two grabbed edward and rushed downstairs, to jay's car.

they hopped into her 1967 chevy impala before driving down the road to her house.

"so where are we going exactly." edward asked.

"we're going to jay's house to get her stuff before going to yours and telling the others to pack." bella bounced as she looked back at her confused boyfriend. edward sighed, worried.

"what about vic-" he was cut off by bella again.

"that can wait. we need to relax!" bella smiled as jay giggled.

"alright i'll text them what's going on." edward sighed before looking down at his phone. he had already told his siblings what was going on, and his two sisters were excited, already packed and even packed the boys stuff.

edward sighed.

'this is gonna be interesting.'