❅ 09 ❅

the wedding was beautiful, that was a well known fact that alice was proud of.

bella was smiling as she looked around, glancing at everyone dancing and talking with each other.

"what are you sitting alone for?" she looked over, and saw her smiling edward sitting down next to her.

"think about how much she would have lived this." edward knew who bella was talking about. he glanced around, before smiling gently.

"this looks like her huh." edward mentioned, gesturing to the theme of the beautiful done wedding. bella nodded, smiling gently.

"woodsy, white, and warm." bella softly stated.

"excuse me." the two turned around, looking at the unfamiliar man.

he had red eyes, but that's not what startled them, it was the shocking resemblance to a friend that had them jump up.

he wore a black tux, no tie, and his white hair was pulled into a bun, neat and pristine. he had freckles sitting his skin, which was just as pale as edwards.

"you're-"

"lucifer, yes that's me." the man spoke, his voice deep.

"i wanted to come see who had changed my sisters mind about going back up to be a soldier of the gods, i'm happy to know that she chose wonderful people." lucifer smiled, holding his hand out.

"lucifer cold, it's a pleasure to meet you two." lucifer introduced himself. bella paused, before smiling.

"isabella swan-cullen." she smiled, shaking his hand.

"edward cullen." edward nodded as the two men shook hands.

"i must get going now, however, if you two are ever in need, my number is on my card." lucifer handed them a matt black card, with ten numbers in elegant white handwriting.

bella smiled brightly, nodding.

"we will remember your gracious offer lucifer." lucifer shook his head chuckling.

"it's not a favour or offer, it's a promise and agreement. i will always be there for someone who my sister approved of." lucifer nodded, before waving his hand, and disappearing in a cloud of smoke. bella glanced down at the card, smiling.

"she always had connections." bella joker before turning to edward

"come one, let's go celebrate, Mr. Cullen."

"right after you Mrs. Cullen."