Chapter Two

At school in china, i met Zahra she's also a Nigerian but based in Kano, she's studying cyber security, we met at the school cafeteria, and ever since then we became close friends.

We share a lot of things in common like our love for adventurous, food, we both love art work and love to always create new art design or paint, we are on a long break at school, so we both decided to come back home to Nigeria for the long break, i can't wait to see my family.

I told Zahra non-stop tales of my family, she also told me about her family, she has an elder brother whose name is Abbas, he is not married, her parent gave birth to only two of them, we went shopping because i can't go back home without any souvenir for my siblings, Zahra said she wants to buy for her brother, cousins and parent.

Arriving at Nnamdi Azikuwe airport Nigeria, i met my family except my mum who is absent, i introduced Zahra to them because we would be departing at the airport she is taking another flight from Abuja to Kano, Najib and Najiba won't leave me alone asking me about the present i bought for them, they were so happy to meet my new friend Zahra.

The twins asked her when she's coming to stay with us, she laughed and promised to come pay them a visit soon, we accompanied her to the take her flight and kept hugging ourselves, we promise ourselves to go back to school together Insha Allah.

On our drive home, Najib said aunty am so happy to see you, mummy cant wait to see you also, Najiba replied Najib are you the only one missing her, i love her more than you do, they started with their argument i was laughing at them, my dad had to shut them up, he asked about school and my journey, which i gave him details of how my school look like and my journey back home, china babe my dad always tease me with this words, i would always laugh and blush at the same time.

I really miss Nigeria with mummy's food i can't wait to meet her, my dad laughed and said i dont know you missed my wife so much, when you were leaving you were being proud of leaving us to become an independent woman, Najiba and Najib said dad we all love her.

My dad laughed and said i love her more than you do and she's my wife, i replied dad don't let mom hear you he smiled and said she's the woman who i love and can query us for coming late we were all laughing because my mom could actually punish us for keeping her waiting.

Insha Allah: An Islamic word for if Allah wills

●Halimat Sansa