Chapter Twenty - Eight

Abbas P. O. V.

We arrived bauchi safely i left Khalifa at Kano he would be coming with his wife later as i said earlier i couldn't control the lust i have for my wife when am within her we got home due to the exhaustion of the journey we both retired to bed early after some days i kept telling her my urges towards her which she would brush off by smiling or running away claiming she's shy i declare a week rest for myself.

My wife was happy because every day she cooks new dishes with new dessert for me to eat give complain or grade it, this morning she woke up quite early and wore an alluring cloth i met her at the lobby on her way to her room i guess she wants to pick something, i called her she looked back i got close to her, kissed her lips and smiled, i asked her no protest she shook her head i kiss her again roaming my hand on her waist while i used my leg to slightly push the bedroom door open i carefully laid her on the bed she wrapped her legs around my waist we kept kissing till i made love to her.

I kept apologizing to her on the hurt i made in the past i woke up later in the night to see  Fatima naked beside me, a smile crept to my face i started kissing each part of her face she woke up i kissed her and pulled away asking her to take enough rest i kept whispering to her how much i love her she rest her head on my chest drifting off to sleep i woke up for fajr prayer we both perform Ghusul and prayed together i prayed with all my heart on my marriage may Allah grant me pure bliss Amin.

Fatima P. O.V.

We got back home and for some days now Abbas kept making advances towards his sexual urge which i felt shy and embarrassed i later got to think about it and agreed to his terms which i didn't tell him or let him know today i decided to dress sexy and hot i forgot to take my makeup kit which was in my room i stood up almost to the room when Abbas called me he got close to me.

He kissed i didn't pull back because i made the decision i did not know when we got to the bedroom till i felt myself on the bed as he touched me every nerve cell and muscle in my body electrifies he was really gentle with me as we move like partners i felt intoxicated with a drug which was hi, i couldn't hold back it's as if my body wants to explode, we finally made love with each other we are no longer two but one the process is beyond passion or love this is more than words together.

I was woken by Habibis endless kiss on each part of my body i open my eye to kiss him with much passion, i hung my arm loosely around his neck with his other hand sliding down my back he pulled away, i was stunned he ask i take enough rest he kept whispering how much he loves me  making lot of promises on becoming a better man with joy and happiness in my heart i slept off smiling i cried in prayers and asked Allah to help me fulfil all my responsibility as a wife mother and life partner Amin.

Ghusul; an Arabic word which means ritual bath this is done to purify the body by washing the body.

©Halimat Sansa