Chapter Fifteen

Hey fams......

I dedicate this chapter to everyone who reads, vote, comment and also adds the book to their reading list💟💓 thank you all I really do appreciate 😍...........

Naseeb💃🎆 enjoy 💖

Abba's P. O. V

   I resumed work and kept responding to my clients and employees congratulations, phew, i got back home early and saw another transformation, who did this, Rabi i called, Rabi is our temporary house help, yes sir she answered, when did you do this, sir sannu da zuwa, am not the one it's your wife she said, my what i asked, your wife sir aunty Fati she said, where is she i asked, she's upstairs she said.

Fatima Fatima i called, i saw her in her room, she answered Naam Habibi, just hold it i replied, Fatima who gave you the audacity to touch my stuff, what stuff inmate she said, the cushions and the wall deco, Oh that's the new transformation doesnt it looks lovely or you don't like it she asked, i responded i don't like it, in fact i don't want you touching my things, i was shocked with her response, in case you forgot inmate it's our things not yours alone, really i said, you know what, what sir she asked forget it, and don't think this is over i said, i slammed the door.

Am having headache great, i got to my room freshened up and got into the car, i went to Khalifa's place, dude what's up he asked, why are you looking disoriented, guy i don't get why can't she just stay on her own, i mind my business while she does the same i said to Khalifa while pacing up and down in his living room, Abbas i don't understand, please make me understand you are speaking in parables Khalifa said, i narrate all that happen between me and Fatima, he laughed and said i love her already, i said maybe you should marry her, he nods and i gave him the are you serious right now look, he said just kidding, so what happens now he ask me, i replied i don't know, do you know the transformation is lovely i admit to him.

Abbas then why were you complaining he asked, i don't know i said, Khalifa laughed again and said you are so complicated, i laughed and Khalifa told me he's going to his in-laws house for introduction, i was so happy for him finally he's getting married, we chatted some more before i left to my house, i got back home safely and was surprised to see Fatima on the sofa sleeping with the TV still on, i wanted to pass but my heart won't let me, i got to the sit she's sleeping and bent low, she is indeed beautiful, she isn't wearing a head scarf or hijab, this is the first time am seeing her hair, she has a pink lips, pointed nose and a silky hair, i was tempted to touch the hair when i saw her shifting, i harshly woke her up.

Hey you stand up don't spoil my sofa i said, she stood up and repaired her hair by wearing her headscarf, don't you ever sleep on the sofa again, okay sir she replied and walk away to her room, i got to my room and kept thinking what's wrong with me, why am I feeling this way, has she bewitched me, no am just hallucinating, i prayed and ask God for guidance, i slept off afterwards, the next morning i got dressed, ready for work, i got downstairs to perceive an aromatic scent, i traced it and noticed its coming from the kitchen, i stood at the door and saw Fatima with rabbi, they were the one cooking.

Fatima noticed my presence, she greets me and asked i sit, breakfast is ready to be served, i hissed and told her not bother, i left for work, i got to work, i became busy with meeting and other schedules of the day, when my annoying best friend came in with two other persons who are also our friend Ishaq and Jubril, we met at Bauchi during the construction of my house and ever since then we were friends, Salam alaikum they all said, Wa alaikum Salam i responded, you didn't tell me you guys were coming today i asked, yes must we always tell you Khalifa replied, yes you must i laughed, as we were discussing my secretary knocked, yes come in i said, i saw a big paper bag in her hand.