"Important To Me!"

Start from the beginning

"YES, YES, YES!" Diana screams and I shake my tail as Devon starts walking to us still in control.

His expression is not an angry one, he is annoyed but not very much, I think he enjoyed my little 'surprise'... I am a small monster when I want to, I can't be an angel, especially when they are challenging me, I deny losing!

"Nice show my Queen!" he says ironically as he is approaching me and I stand up and take some steps to him cheerfully.

"I know..."

"But it wasn't fair!" he replies in the same tone.

"You said the one that is going to reach at the tree first wins, you gave me no details so stop complaining for your loss!" I say teasingly and he sighs stopping one meter away from me.

"Whatever... I can't deny I lost! Well done, more runs from now on!" he states obviously happy about it and I nod (I was sure he would like it, he needs more time with me, I am irresistible, aren't I?)

"And now I think it's time to give them control... They need to be in human form and we will be in lead when it's time to turn back home!" he continues and I groan in agreement quickly.

We walk behind two different trees close to each other and I feel Diana stiffening in my mind nervously. It's time for her and me to know everything and I am sure it's going to be difficult for her because as we know and feel we are responsible for everything. Also, I have a quite bad feeling and I am sure more things are going to come to the light and I don't know if she is going to be able to react calmly or not...

Anyway, we'll see, the good thing is that Daniel is ready and he wants us to know!

"Are you ready?" I ask her preparing myself to shift and she nods firmly.

Okay, here we go...

~some minutes later~

Diana's pov

"Come on, it's up there!" he says while walking first with my hand in his.

I lift my head up and look the place he just pointed and I stop while blinking my eyes.

He can't possibly mean that we are going to climb up there! It's up on a mountain slopes with so many trees, thumbs and rocks! And if I am right there is a small cave up there!

"What? You are pale!" he asks me worried looking at my shocked expression and I turn to him speechless.

Is this man for real? I am crazy generally, I am not afraid but this is...

Madness!

"Are you trying to kill us? I am sure there are so many other and easier ways!" I say nervously and he laughs.