"Important To Me!"

Start from the beginning

I could feel him observing her, the small light helped him and she understood nothing. I would like her to wake up and see him to say the truth, she has to know he likes even the simplest things with her, she has to believe completely that she is not a common woman for him.

Um, alright, she believes it somehow but she has to stop doubting so much, she needs to stop thinking and analyzing everything and I don't know how this is going to happen or when...

I hope it happens when Daniel confesses his true feelings for her and I am sure you know how he feels and okay, I feel it too but he probably has his own plans and I am patient but Diana is not!

So, as for what happened next let me say that this morning Diana woke up with Daniel's right hand in her hands... She touched it too late at night, Daniel didn't manage to pull it back in time and she unconsciously took his palm in hers and then pulled them close to her face, so close that her lips were an inch away from Daniel's hand.

I guess she felt that it was him because of the sparks but she was sleeping so heavily that her instinct took control and did all these. His hand was so close that his scent got stronger, it was calming her down ever more and Daniel had a very hard time feeling her touch and breath on his already 'sensitive' skin!

And I am going to say it again, he was a gentleman and he did nothing! He was trembling, his skin was shuddering but he didn't move and when she began waking up early in the morning he pretended he was sleeping and allowed her to blush like a small girl and stop herself from screaming from joy.

Yeap!

She was ecstatic and she loved waking up in this way with Daniel being the first thing she saw! And the man looked like a big baby, he was really convincing, she didn't notice he was awake and I am telling her nothing!

At this point I am sure you are going to ask me how things are going with me and my... Mate, Devon!

Mm... Well... I don't know, he is quite serious and clever I admit but we are not talking that much, I am also giving him a hard time because I am not so expressive but I do it for Diana. Devon was never our real problem anyway, he was the nice one! I know that it's like I am punishing him with my distant behavior and he hurts but he knows my terms so he is patient.

"He is slowing down Destiny, don't lose time!" Diana shouts hysteric and I giggle with my eyes locked on Devon that is running about five meters in front of me.

We are challenging each other generally, I had weeks to go for a run, I was running like crazy at the beginning and he decided to play hard and promised me more runs if I win him now. Daniel and Diana agreed and we are almost at our final destination, he told me about it and now he thinks he is going to win because I decided to play as well...

I am just letting him believe he is going to win and I am not so fast because I got tired...

"I win!" he says through our link smirking and I roll my eyes speeding up more.

No if I don't want this to happen...

I see the big tree in the middle of the small glade about 50 meters away from us and groan getting ready, I run for about 10 meters faster than before and I jump on him catching him off guard.

We land on the ground with me on top of him, he shakes his head confused yet surprised, I try to forget the sparks for now so I stand up like a flash and start running to the tree. He growls annoyed still from the ground and stands on his feet as I see when I turn around. He doesn't run, he stays frozen staring at me reaching the tree and when I do I stop, turn around and sit down howling victoriously.