"Katherine, watch her, okay? I'll be back later," Mrs. Claire puts her hand on Katherine's shoulder, making her nod understandingly. Then, she opens the door and exits the Medical Room.

   "I'm gonna kick the girl who did this to you!" Katherine exclaims all of a sudden whilst clenching her fists.

   "There's no need to do that. I'm fine," Emily says slowly as she is afraid that the blood will enter her mouth. Eww...

   "Like hell you are fine. I can see that you are trying hard not to vomit," Katherine turns to look at Emily who begins to stand up from the bed and walks to the sink.

   "It's because the blood starts to enter the back of my throat," Emily spits out the blood onto the sink.

   "Lean forward and breathe through your mouth, Em, so that the blood will be drained into your nose instead of down to your throat," Katherine states and lightly pushes Emily's body forwards. "Or you're going to be a vampire for drinking too much blood," she adds, causing Emily to laugh and then cough. "Don't laugh," she pats her best friend's back.

   Out of the blue, the door slams open and come Thomas and Anthony. Emily, who got surprised by the loud noise, accidentally swallows her blood, so she quickly coughs it up.

   "Hey, don't do that again!" Katherine scolds the boys and rubs Emily's back.

   "What happened? Is she all right?"

   "We heard that Emily got hit on the face by a ball. Is it too bad?"

   Katherine walks away from Emily to answer Thomas and Anthony's questions whilst Emily cleans and wipes the disgusting blood off her face. After that, she feels someone walking towards her and putting a hand on her shoulder.

   "Hey, are you okay?" Thomas asks softly.

   "Yeah, maybe," answers Emily, keeping her head down.

   Thomas lowers his head to look at Emily's face, but she moves it away slightly.

   "Don't look at me. I'm disgusting," Emily utters tiredly and continues cleaning her face.

   "No, you're not. Your face just got hit by a ball and it's normal that you have nosebleed," Thomas pats Emily's shoulder and worriedly gazes at her as she spits out the blood from her mouth every now and again. "Unless your nose keeps bleeding excessively, then it is not normal. You need to see the doctor," he adds, earning a wide-eyed stare from her.

   "No, I don't want to go to hospital again! I'm feeling fine," Emily turns away, cleaning the sink. She watches as the water, which is mixed with her blood, swirls down the hole.

   "If you're scared of doctors, you can just ask for Stephen's help. You're not afraid of him, right?" Thomas tries to persuade Emily to get her nose treated.

   "Yeah, but I still don't want to go to hospital!" Emily stamps away and sits on the bed.

   "You're so stubborn," Thomas pinches the bridge of his nose whilst closing his eyes in frustration.

   Just as Emily was about to fight back, someone knocks on the door and opens it slowly. Emily and Katherine look at each other as they notice Hannah peeking from the door shyly. Her cheeks become even redder after spotting Thomas and Anthony in there, waiting for an answer for her sudden appearance. After gingerly closing the door, she takes a deep breath and looks up at Emily.