Me Time On A Saturday Night(NaLu)

Lucy smiled down at her papers, her heart fluttering as she wrote a steamy sex scene between her two main characters.

Lucy looked over at the clock, seeing that it was only 1 A.M.
'Perfect time for a snack break.'

Lucy got up from her desk, throwing off her restrictive t-shirt and leaving her in a bra and sweatpants.
"I'm going to treat myself." She said, smiling.

Magnolia was quiet, and Lucy had the whole night to herself.

Lucy walked for the kitchen, tying her hair up as she got out the ingredients to make French toast.

She probably shouldn't have been cooking in her nice, new, expensive pink lace bra, but she didn't feel like changing and she was already hungry.

Lucy hummed as she made a large stack of cinnamon french toast, her mouth watering at the sight of them.
She grabbed the syrup and some vanilla icecream for flare, putting on some soft music and taking a bite as she danced around her kitchen happily.
Lucy rolled her hips to the music, giggling at herself.

"Lucy!"

Lucy froze mid bite, her eyes growing wide at the sudden voice. She stood, frozen and half naked as she watched her best friend and partner walk into her kitchen.

Natsu stopped at the sight of Lucy, his eyes glowing with evil intent as he noticed what she was doing.
"Uh Lucy, what are you doing?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at her as he smirked.

He'd caught her being weird again, and he was never going to let her live it down.

Lucy narrowed her eyes, putting her hands on her hips and glaring at Natsu.
"Whatever the hell I want on a Saturday night. What are you even doing in my apartment?" Lucy clapped back, taking another bite of her food.

"I smelled french toast." Natsu said simply, sitting down at her island counter and grabbing a fork.

Lucy watched in utter confusion as Natsu ate her food, not even caring now that he'd caught her being weird.

She just wanted him out of her house.

"Oh, by the way, Lucy, that bra looks great on you. A+" Natsu spoke, making Lucy flush.

"Natsu what the hell!" Lucy yelled, kicking Natsu off his chair as he laughed hysterically.
She stood over him, stepping on his chest with her bare foot.

"Get the hell out of my house, I'm having me time!" Lucy yelled again, kicking Natsu towards the window.
But Natsu just came right back to the kitchen, sitting back down and continuing his feast.

Lucy sighed, trying to think of a way to get Natsu to leave.

Suddenly, a light bulb went off in her head.
'That's it! If I make a romantic advance he'll get annoyed and leave!'

She'd seen multiple girls in the guild use this trick, and when he was bothering them or getting in the way they'd flirt with him. To which he'd almost always get confused, annoyed, and leave them alone.

She had never tried it herself, but she was sure it'd work like a charm.

Lucy smiled proudly at her idea, snickering silently to herself as she snuck up behind Natsu.

She took a deep breath and then she snaked her arms around his neck, holding him tightly.

Natsu stopped eating, going stiff.
"Lucy, what are you dong?" Natsu choked, Lucy looking on as Natsu's ears went red.

Lucy smirked to herself and then leaned close to Natsu's ear, blowing on it lightly.
"I love you Natsu~" Lucy purred, pressing her chest against his back.

'Yes! Surely he'll get annoyed and leave!' Lucy thought proudly, still holding Natsu.

Natsu went silent, and Lucy's proud smirk turned into a concerned frown.
"Natsu?" She asked, suddenly feeling bad for teasing him.

Natsu spun around in his chair quickly, grabbing Lucy's hips tightly and bringing her up against him, pulling her between his legs.

"Do you really?" Natsu asked, now looking completely serious.

Lucy stared down at Natsu in shock, suddenly feeling vulnerable and exposed in nothing but a bra and sweatpants.
Why hadn't it worked? It always worked for the other girls at the guild.

'This is totally backfiring!' Lucy's thoughts screamed, her head spinning.
Natsu stared into Lucy's eyes intensely, and Lucy blushed as she averted eye contact.

It wasn't much of a secret to anyone but Natsu, but Lucy had developed feelings for Natsu over the past year, but she was always too afraid to confess.

Lucy stood silent, her hips tingling where Natsu held her.
"Lucy." Natsu said again, willing her to look at him.

Lucy turned and made eye-contact with Natsu, staring into his beautiful eyes. His face looked serious and curious, and Lucy couldn't stop her blush.

Lucy slowly nodded, closing her eyes.
"I do." She spoke softly, awaiting her rejection.

But it never came, instead Natsu pulled Lucy closer, so much so that she could feel the heat radiating from his body.
"I love you too." He said, his hands traveling from Lucy's hips to her waist, resting themselves there.

Lucy let out a small gasp, turning back to Natsu.
"You do?" She asked, her voice shaking.

Natsu nodded, pulling her even closer.
"I always have."

Lucy stared at Natsu, grabbing his hand and leaning down, connecting their lips in a firework show of passion.

And the rest is history.