Rain(Gruvia)

Juvia sat in the guild, watching her comrades fight. She watched as her Gray-sama fought, looking sexy as ever. She began thinking about her future and who it would be with.

She knew her Gray-sama didn't like her but she didn't know if she could love anyone else.
Juvia stood up, going to Mira who was at the bar.
"Mira-san, Juvia is going to take a walk in the woods." Juvia said to Mirajane.

Mirajane nodded and Juvia began to walk out of the guild. She walked through the woods, taking in the sights when she heard a stick snap behind her. Juvia turned around and saw her Gray-sama standing there, his hands in his pockets.
"Gray-sama?" Juvia asked.

"Hey Juvia." Gray-sama responded.

"What are you doing here?" Juvia asked.

"I decided to follow you because I was worried." Gray-sama said.
Juvia's face turned red and she stiffened.

"Why would Gray-sama be worried about Juvia?" Juvia asked.

"Well, you looked troubled when you left and the sky's are grey." Gray-sama responded. "So, what's on your mind?" He asked.

Juvia sighed and looked at the ground.
"Well, Juvia was thinking about Juvia's future. If she ever wants to get married and if she'll ever find someone who loves her." Juvia explained.

The sky's began to open up and rain poured down, soaking them.
"Juvia, I love you." Gray said in a reassuring tone, giving her a soft smile.

"No you don't. Gray-sama obviously doesn't like Juvia." Juvia cried.
Gray-sama stepped closer to Juvia, our faces getting close.

"Do I have to prove that I love you?" Gray-sama asked.
Juvia didn't respond, only cried.

Gray-sama then grabbed Juvia's face, placing his lips softly onto hers. Juvia kissed him back, her tears mixing into our heated kiss.
Gray-sama moved his lips off Juvia's, a string of saliva connected between them.

"Do you believe me now?" Gray-sama asked.
Juvia nodded and he leaned in again, kissing Juvis passionately as the rain poured down.