The Kid(NaLu)(Gruvia)

Gray's POV
Juvia and I were walking along the road and making small talk.
It was a nice day and we wanted to take a walk.

I started thinking about Lucy and Natsu.

They've been acting weird lately.

They haven't been coming to the guild as much and when they do, they aren't together.

Generally Natsu goes on jobs with Happy still, but Lucy never joins them. And for nine months neither of them were seen once.

Juvia and I turned a corner into a park  and she gasped. I felt my jaw drop as we saw a patch of pink hair waking across the sidewalk towards a woman with blonde hair.

That patch of pink was holding a small child with orange colored hair.
"NATSU?!" We yelled at the same time and he turned his head to us.

He had a look of horror on his face while the small kid in his arms was laughing her head off.
"G-guys?!" Natsu stuttered nervously.

We stared at each other for a minute before the woman came over.
"Natsu what's taking so lon-" Lucy trailed off.

"You! You guys! What's going on?!" I yelled.
They both cringed and the kid hid in Natsu's chest.
"Daddy! He's scary!" The small girl yelled.

"Daddy?!" Juvia said in surprise, her face going red.

"Is this why?" I started and Lucy nodded. "But how-?" I added and Lucy sighed.

"We've been dating since the whole ordeal with Zeref, we hid it from everyone and I ended up pregnant. This is our daughter Luna" Lucy explained.

Juvia and I nodded in unison and stared at Luna for a minute.
"So- uh Lucy-san?" Juvia started.

Lucy hummed in response, looking nervous.
"Does this mean Juvia gets to be a aunt?" Juvia asked, her eyes sparkling.
Lucy blushed a little and nodded.

Juvia squealed and took Luna from Natsu's arms, spinning her and laughing with the small child.

I smiled warmly at the two and Natsu and I got to talking, well fighting is a better word.

We laughed and talked and eventually we forced the couple back to the guild, where everyone met Luna.

Juvia and I sat next to one another as the guild celebrated the child and her birth.
I smiled and Juvia tugged my sleeve.

"Gray-sama, Juvia wants one" she said shyly and I blushed a bit.

I shrugged and leaned down, kissing her head.
"Soon Juvia" I whispered and she blushed furiously while I laughed at her.