Hello(Chendy)

Wendy's POV
"Alright class!" Mrs. Strauss said in her signature sweet voice and we all gave our white haired teacher our attention.

She was a fairly short woman with short white hair and big blue eyes. Her skin was a porcelain color and to be honest, I kinda had a crush on her.

All the boys liked her and all the girls thought she was beautiful.
"As you know, we have a new student who is transferring here for the semester." Mrs. Strauss continued and brushed a piece of her short hair out of her face.

"Her name is Chelia, and I want you all to welcome her with open arms." She explained and walked to the door, letting the new student in.

The new student, Chelia, had bright pink hair that was tied up into two pigtails with yellow ribbon. She wore a purple tank top with thin straps and a pair of jean shorts. She also had a pair of black converse on her feet.

But her eyes, oh boy her eyes were the best thing.

They were big and blue, sparkling with excitement.

She smiled at the class(jeez her smile is pretty) and Mrs. Strauss directed her to the seat directly behind me.
I tensed up as she walked past me and smiled down at me, then taking her seat.

Mrs. Strauss then began teaching and I tried to relax but I couldn't knowing someone so gorgeous was behind me.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I almost jumped out of my seat. I slowly turned and she was giving me her smile again, her pretty eyes still sparkling.
"I'm Chelia." She said.

I blinked and blushed.
"I'm Wendy." I replied.

She smiled like my name was something special.
"Hello, Wendy." She said and sounded out my name, looking almost too beautiful to be a freshman.

"Hello."