More Than Just In Love With You(Stingue)

A small dew drop fell from the tip of a leaf, falling to the ground. Dawn was approaching, the sun peaking out from the horizon. The streets of Fiore began to glow with the radiant light that was now flooding in at a rapid speed.
Birds began to chirp, signaling the morning and sunlight poured through the sheer white curtains that covered a small window on the third floor of an apartment building.

Inside the small apartment lay a boy named Rogue Cheney, sleeping soundly in his small twin bed. Sunlight shone onto him, the warm feeling creeping up his back to his neck.
The boy stretched out a bit, opening his mouth to release a moan of contentment.

Rogue wriggled around in his bed, still half asleep and feeling like his bed had suddenly gotten even smaller.

Suddenly, warm hands gripped his waist tightly. He was pulled closer to whoever was gripping his waist, his bare back coming into contact with the warmth of someone's chest.
Rogue let out another noise, not realizing he sounded much dirtier than he ever would've intended.

The half asleep boy felt himself get pressed closer to the person behind him, suddenly feeling hot breath tickle his neck.
"Are you trying to make me fall even more in love with you?" The other person asked, kissing Rogue's cheek lightly.

Rogue shivered and turned himself around, looking up to face the other.

Sting Eucliffe lay there next to him, propped up on his elbow. The blonde haired dragon slayer had seemed to have forgotten his shirt, because Rogue felt himself grow hot at the site of abs in front of his face.
"Sting?" Rogue asked, feeling himself wake up more.
Sting looked shocked, not expecting Rogue to actually wake up.

Rogue sat up, untangling his legs from Sting's. He rubbed his eyes.

"What're you doing here?" Rogue asked again after a moment, opening his eyes to face his roommate and best friend.

"I-uh-I was just-" Sting stuttered, his shock rendering his ability to speak.
As he struggled to speak, Sting felt Rogue's hand go up to his bicep.
Sting shut his mouth and watched curiously as Rogue stared at his arm, rubbing his thumb on an indent and squeezing it once and a while. Rogue seemed completely lost in his own head, caught by how extremely sexy he realized Sting was being at the moment.
"Rogue?" Sting whispered.

Rogue blinked, taking his hand away slowly. His hand now found its way into Sting's, interlacing their fingers.
Sting's fingers were warm, and Rogue couldn't help but love the feeling of how soft Sting's hand's were.

"Rogue? What're you doing?" Sting asked, again in a whisper.

This time Rogue looked up, finally making contact with the blue sapphire's that Sting called his eyes.
Rogue smiled sleepily, leaning in and kissing Sting. It was short, and Sting's lips stayed unmoving as he didn't have time to react.
"I'm trying to make you fall in love with me more." Rogue answered.

Sting smiled at the sleepy boy in front of him, leaning in and kissing Rogue this time. He stayed for a few moments longer, letting Rogue have the time to kiss him back.

Rogue began to place light kisses all over Sting's face as the two boys laid down again.
Sting wrapped his arms around Rogue's waist and pulled him impossibly close, feeling the warmth of their skin clash.
Rogue grabbed Sting's face as he kissed him everywhere. His nose, his eyelids, his forehead, and his jaw.
Everywhere.

And that's how the two boys stayed, not bothering to get up the rest of the day.