She's Not Another Pawn In Your Cruel Game Of Love(Gruvia)

Mini Description: Juvia had finally gotten her wish, her one wish, but not in the way she wanted. Gray had ignored her, so when Lyon had approached her and asked her out on a date, she had agreed deciding to give him a chance.

Juvia's POV
"That was really fun Lyon-sama. We should do it again sometime" Juvia said and smiled brightly at him.

"Thank you again for giving me a chance Juvia, and yes, I'm looking forward to next time" Lyon-Sama said and walked away, waving at smiling at Juvia.

Juvia started walking away and towards her favorite guild in the world, Fairy Tail.
She walked up and opened the door to reveal all Juvia's friends.

"JUVIA!! Youre back!" Lucy-san yelled, running up and hugging Juvia tightly.

"Hello Lucy-san! Yes, Juvia has returned." Juvia said and sat down with one of her bestfriends.

"How was your date with Lyon?" She asked.

"It was great! Juvia had fun! Lyon-sama seems to really care about Juvia!" Juvia said.

"That's awesome Juvia! See I told you you didn't need Gray" Lucy-san exclaimed triumphantly.

"what happened? I heard my name?" Gray-sama said as he walked up and leaned on the bar next to Juvia.
Natsu-san came over and wrapped an arm around Lucy-san, causing her to blush a little.

"Ya, why did you say ice princesses name?" Natsu-san asked.

"Oh, nothing" Lucy-san said with a evil smirk. "Just that Juvia went on a date~" She teased.

Juvia blushed and Gray-sama's face twisted in anger and confusion.
"With who?" He scoffed.

"Lyon-sama" Juvia answered, her heart fluttering.
He seemed taken aback by this and growled.
"He's always trying to take members from our guild" Gray-sama growled.

"Gray-sama, he's not trying to steal Juvia from the guild, Lyon-sama said he genuinely likes Juvia" Juvia said.

"A-and you fine with this?" Gray-sama asked.
Juvia nodded and Gray-sama frowned.

"But you're supposed to like me remember?" Gray-sama said and Juvia gasped and slapped him.

"Excuse you! Juvia can like whoever she chooses! Juvia has given up on Gray-sama because Gray-sama ignored Juvia!! Gray-sama doesn't deserve Juvia's love!" Juvia yelled angrily and ran to Lucy-san, who hugged Juvia.

"What's your problem Gray?" Lucy-san asked.

•••

Gray's POV
I felt as though I was hit by a million trucks.
I don't know why I said that. Is that the way I'm suppose to express my feelings for her?

Damn it i'm so stupid!! And now Lyon has her!!
"Juvia, let me handle Gray." Lucy said.
She turned to me and frowned.

"Gray, I know you have feelings for Juvia, and I honestly would've loved to see you both happy, but you can't call her creepy and ignore her when she's near you but then act all defensive when she's out with Lyon." Lucy scolded and I looked down.

Juvia then put a hand on Lucy's shoulder and walked towards me.

She said only one thing.
"Juvia's not another pawn in your cruel game of love, Gray-sama."

She turned and walked away, Lucy and Natsu close behind her.
I watched as she walked away and thought;
Did I really just lose Juvia?