Call of the Siren(Jerza)

It was a cold December night, approximately 4:30 AM according to the stars. I stood at the back of my ship, staring out at the direction England was.
My Queen, Lady Mavis, has sent me and my men/women on a voyage to colonize the new world. The America's.
My crew was asleep now, and the ones who were manning the ship were all at the front.
I've lost track of the date, but I'm sure it's Christmas night. I have a feeling.
I sighed.
I had a family back in England. My small little daughter's grave(her name was Mary) was in England and I had a wife, Miss Georgia Lovecks. But don't be fooled, my sigh wasn't one of sadness, but one of relief.
My wife was a horrible woman, she would try to beat Mary, but I would take the beating instead.
Wasn't it suppose to be the male who was the dominant in the house?
I guess, but at least I don't have to worry about Mary anymore. She died a few years ago from Yellow Fever.
Again, I sighed. In some ways I did miss England though, the natural beauty of the castles that covered the Hills was a sight to see, and all my friends at the bar were still in England.
I missed the music most of all.
I just wish to hear the music, one more time.
.
.
.
.
Music.
As if I'm cue, as if someone read my mind, music began.
Someone was singing, and it was coming from the water below.
I immediately looked down and saw a woman. She was floating in the water and singing.
My brain went from peace to panic as I realized the woman was in the freezing cold water, and if she wasn't pulled out soon she would die.
"HEY!" I yelled at her.
And as soon as I uttered those words everything stopped.
The boat stopped rocking, the waves stopped crashing, and the stars stopped moving.
Water began to rise and the woman was lifted up to my level.
Only then did I realize.
She was a siren.
The woman was beautiful. She had scarlet hair and blood colored eyes. She wore only a blood red sparkly seashell bra and her tail was scarlet red.
She had gills on the sides of her neck that had a small line of red in the end of them and she had sharp teeth, almost like fangs.
"Hello." I said.
That was all I could muster.
"Hello~" She said back, a seductive tone in her voice.
I knew the stories of sirens. They lured sailors into the sea with their beauty and then trapped the sailors on their island. No one knows what happens to them there.
"What's your name?" I asked.
I knew the stories, but her beauty was just so irresistible.
"I'm Erza. And you are?" She asked, still with that alluring tone in her voice.
"I'm Sir Jellal Fernandez, captain of the MaryElizabeth." I replied.
She smirked at me and grabbed my biceps, squeezing them.
She made a hum/chuckle sort of noise and then pulled me towards her, connecting her lips to mine.
My eyes fluttered closed as she kissed me, forcing me to kiss back.Her lips tasted of blueberries and mint, and she was enchanting. Then, she began to pull me towards her and off the ship.
I snappped my eyes open and pushed her away, wiping my lips and staring at her.
She stared in shock at me.
"You didn't fall for it." She said, her breath almost taken away.
"And I'm not going to." I added.
Her blood red eyes locked to my brown ones, and I saw a softness in them.
The sun began to rise.
She cursed under her breath as she stared at me.
"I'll be back." She said, a menacing tone in her voice.
I smirked.
"Oh I know you will. You have a nice day...Erza right?" I asked, a smug tone in my voice.
She glared but a hint of red on her pale skin gave me the hint that she would, in fact, be back.