Chapter 9 - (full episode)

Start from the beginning

Zenitsu: "aHEM! Hey ladies, what's up?" He flipped his hair to the side, trying to look 'cool'.

The girls: "Isn't this the really perverted guy from Mr. Tomioka's class?" They whispered to themselves then started laughing, sadly though, they whispered loud enough for Zenitsu to hear what they said.

Zenitsu: "I'M NOT A PERV-" he exclaimed but quickly cut himself off then clearing his throat. "I think you've mistaken me for someone else, but besides that...I'd love to have the phone numbers of you lovely woman this lovely afternoon.

Tanjiro/The girls: "He said lovely way too much..." they all thought the same thing at the same time.

Inosuke: "Hey Monitsu!" He exclaimed from down the hall walking towards Zenitsu and waving. He wasn't alone though, Murata and Ozaki. "Hey Zenitsu!" They both said.

The girls: "It IS him! Quick let's go before he starts stalking us!" They all ran past Zenitsu and then past Inosuke, Murata and Ozaki screaming.

Zenitsu: "WAIT! NO!!! DON'T GO!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Inosuke: "Eh? What's wrong with you?"

Zenitsu: "WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!?!?!?!????? I WAS JUST TRYING TO BE A GUY! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!?!? ALWAYS INTERRUPTING ME WHEN I'M TRYING TO FIND LOVE IN THIS DARK WORLD!!!!" He rambled on and on not knowing that Inosuke and...

Zenitsu: "WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!?!?!?!????? I WAS JUST TRYING TO BE A GUY! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!?!? ALWAYS INTERRUPTING ME WHEN I'M TRYING TO FIND LOVE IN THIS DARK WORLD!!!!" He rambled on and on not knowing that Inosuke and the others weren't even paying attention to him and walked over to talk with Tanjiro.

Ozaki: "Hey Tanjiro, we were looking for you guys for a while. We were gonna go eat at 'the spot'. You wanna come?" She asked while Zenitsu aimlessly argued with himself in the background.

Tanjiro: "Oh, yeah sure!" He smiled.

Everyone except Zenitsu began walking to 'the spot' to have their lunch, it didn't take Zenitsu long o realize they had left and ran around looking for the rest until he ended up catching up to them.
Everyone ate their lunches at their little hideout spot and told funny stories, played video games and overall, they had fun. Nezuko, Sabito and Makomo came to hang out with them not long after they finished eating. It was a great time.

~Timeskip to a little while after school ends~
(Kanao's Side of things)

Kanae: "You ready Kanao?" She asked. Kanao just nodded.

Shinobu: "Hu-Hurry up you two, outside a l-little chilly t-t-t-today. I just w-wanna get home already...." She murmured crossing her arms and holding them with her hands, shaking uncontrollably.

Kanae: "Ah, sorry Shinobu, I forgot you were never a fan of cold weather. You get cold so easily."

Shinobu: "STOP-! ...ahem...quit saying it like you met me a week ago nee-chan..." She grumbled while shyly blushing a little. Kanao just smiled blankly at them waiting for an order from them, but...they just stared walking and didn't even say anything...they just left her. Shinobu cautiously looked back her quickly and then looked back forward, it was as if they were, testing her...