Chapter 8 {It's Your Future, Kanao}

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Tanjiro: "Ah! I got it!" He blurted out placing his right hand which was balled up onto the palm of his right hand. "Hey, can I borrow that coin for a second?" Tanjiro added. This made the girl's face had switched from slightly serious to slightly shocked. But after a few seconds it changed back to her neutral smile. "Yes." She held up her hand with the coin on it. "Thank you!" He took the coin from her hand placed it in a flicking position with his fingers.

The girl: "..." She just stared at him, confused...

Tanjiro: "Let's toss this to decide!"

The girl: "Decide what?"

Tanjiro: "whether or not, your going to listen to the voice in your heart from now on!" He promised then flipped the coin far into the sky. "Ah shoot, looks like I flipped it too high haha. But, Heads! Let's make it heads! If it comes up heads, you're going to follow your heart!" He exclaimed joyfully.

Scampering around to try and catch the falling coin from out the sky, a  strong breeze blew by causing the coin to disappear from Tanjiro's sight, he scampered around some more until he was the coin was finally visible to him. He ended up actually being able to catch the coin on the back of his right hand and quickly clapping it down onto it with his left.

Tanjiro: "I caught it...? I CAUGHT IT! Look! I caught it!"

? I CAUGHT IT! Look! I caught it!"

The girl: "......." She began feeling anxious to know which side the coin would be facing, she didn't know what to think about, she was only focused on the coin. This caused her the slightly sweat and made her entire body shake a little.

Tanjiro: "are you ready...?" He slowly started to lift his left hand From off the back of his right hand.

The girl: "Which is it? His back was blocking it so I couldn't see the moment it fell." She thought to herself, her entire body still shaking and her still staring at Tanjiro's hands. Tanjiro fully lifted his hand off of the other and revealed which side of the coin was facing upwards. Both of their eyes widened as they saw what it said.

'Heads'