"You're from South Korea?" Wow. He can't believe the coincidence.

"Yes. I am a member of a girl group."

Wait! A girl group? She can't be--- no. It must not be her. Well, it's kind of dark here at the alley that's why he can't see the girl's face.

"By the way, thank you for helping me. My name is Gayeon. Seo Gayeon."

"Gayeon-ssi?"

"Eh?"

Jungkook pull down his face mask. "It's me. Jungkook."

"Jungkook-ssi? Oh my! Thank goodness, it's you." A relief washed over Gayeon, knowing that it was Jungkook who saved her.

Jungkook chuckles. "Wear my hoodie and let's get out of here before those two gain their consciousness."

Gayeon quickly wears Jungkook hoodie and hurriedly followed the man out of the dark alley.

"What were you doing outside without your manager or body guards?" Jungkook asked when they seat at one of the benches of an almost empty park.

"I just wanted to take a walk. Then, I was dragged by those guys in that alley." She explains.

Jungkook sigh from Gayeon's carelessness. "Still you should go with at least one of your body guards. You're a lady and this is a foreign country. You'll never know what will happen."

Gayeon looked down, too embrrassed to face him. "I'm sorry."

He sigh again. "Doesn't matter. Next time don't go wandering outside alone. Now, let me disinfect that bruise of yours."

Gayeon looked up and shook her head. Too shy to let the guy she likes to treat her bruise. "It's okay. I'll do it."

Jungkook glares at her and she immediately shuts her mouth. Jungkook sit beside Gayeon and took a cotton and ointment to clean her bruise. He was too focus in cleaning her wound that he didn't notice Gayeon's stares at him.

Seeing Jungkook too close makes her heart beats wildly. She saw a lot of handsome men but no one made her heart beats so crazily like Jungkook does to her. She really really likes him and seeing how he saved her and took care of her, makes her fall for him. It just sucks that Jungkook is seeing someone already but that doesn't stop her from wanting the guy more.

"There. It's all clean. Don't forget to put an ointment again before sleeping. And put them on  three--"

"Jungkook.."

Jungkook stops talking and glanced at Gayeon. "Yeah?"

The next thing happened so fast that Jungkook wasn't able to dodge or stop it from happening. After he glanced at Gayeon's direction, the latter grab him by his nape and crash her lips against him. After realizing what's happening, he quickly pushed Gayeon and he stood up glaring at her.

"What the hell Gayeon?!" He hissed, throwing daggers at the girl. He harshly wiped his lips. He felt disgusted to be kissed by another woman.

"I'm sorry, okay. I just... I just like you so much."

"I'm engage Gayeon and you know that!" He spats. He can't believe that Gayeon can do that to him after knowing that he belongs to someone already.

Gayeon looked at Jungkook with teary eyes. "I know. But that doesn't stop me from falling for you!"

"Stop it Gayeon." He said, his jaw tense from annoyance.

"I like you. No. I love you. Yes, I love you Jungkook." She confessed.

Jungkook step away from Gayeon when the latter took a step towards him. "Stop. And don't you dare get near me. Stop this craziness of yours Gayeon. I'm in love with someone else."

"Why can't you just love me? Everyone around us wants us to be together. I am more suitable for you than her."

"I don't care if the whole world wants us to be together but that's not gonna happen. I'm in love with Jisoo and there is no one out there who is suitable for me but her. Only her and no one else. Get that in your head." He angrily said before turning his back and walk away.

Gayeon took her phone out and called someone while watching Jungkook walk away.

"Are the photos clear?...Good. Make sure to send those photos to the email I sent you." And she hang up the phone.

Just so you wait Jungkook, you will be mine soon. You'll soon realize that we belong together. Just wait my love and you'll be in the right place soon.

She smirk knowing that Jungkook's relationship with Jisoo will soon be over. And she will have him, very very soon.