I chuckled. I changed into the outfit she gave me before going back to her room. She had the dress she picked out on. I sat down on her bed. She handed me the doll i was playing with from before. We quietly dressed up the dolls. Abby was happily smiling to herself the whole time. The door opened. "Are you girls having fun?"

"Sebbie, can you play now?"

"I got all my work done, so i'm all yours," he said. "If its okay?" he asked looking at me. I nodded. He walked over to us holding a plate of food. He handed it to me. "Eat please." I took the plate from him. He picked up Abby sitting her on his lap. "What have you girls been up to?"

"We played dress up."

He looked at me with a small smile on his face. "I see that, you both look beautiful." i looked down at my food as i contiued to eat. When i was done, i set the plate to the side.

There was a knock on the door before it opened. King Florian smiled when he saw the three of us. "What are you guys doing hiding in here?"

"We're playing dress up."

The king looked over at me. "Alexa, we haven't had a chance to meet yet. I would've come by when you first arrived but i was out of the country on business."

"Your majesty," i said bowing my head.

"Its Florian," he smiled. I couldn't help but smile back. He had a kind honest aura about him. "How do you feel about going for a walk?"

"It'd be my honor."

I stood up and walked over to him. He held out his arm for me. I put my arm around his as we started walking. "How have you liked it here so far?"

"The palace is absolutely beautiful, Josephine and i have tea whenever she's free, Abigail is a sweetheart."

"You know, i was just like you," he said. "Granted it was about a thousand years ago and i wasn't exactly kidnapped from my home." i chuckled. We sat down on the couch in one of the sitting rooms. He grabbed my hands. "Could i tell you something?"

"Please," i smiled.

"I met Josephine when i was twenty five. I was a blacksmith in small village in Romania. Before Josephine met me, she used to hunting from village to village. She knew nothing of love or friendship. Unlike Sebastian, she turned me the minute she saw me. I hated her for centuries but i still felt the pull of the bond. Eventually i let go of my hate and we've been in love ever since."

"I am sorry that she did that to you and i'm happy you two were able to forgive her. The same thing won't happen between Sebastian and me."

"Why do you think that?"

I sighed. "I might have been raised by vampires and my best friend might be a vampire but that doesn't mean i want to be one."

"You know of the powers of the mate bond."

"And i also know that humans don't feel it," i told him. "I'm sorry that he's stuck with me as a mate."

"I'm not," he replied. "And i promise he's not and i promise that no matter what you say or do, he'll always be happy to have you as a mate." he pulled us up to stand. "Let's bring you back before my daughter throws a tantrum about me stealing her dress up buddy."

I smiled. We walked back to Abby's room. Sebastian was playing with a smiling Abby. i kissed Florian's cheek. "Thank you for the walk. Could we do this again sometime? I'd to be able to talk to someone who knows what i'm going though."

She smiled. "I'd love to, darling."

I walked over to the bed sitting down next to them. "What did you two talk about?" Sebastian asked.

"He told me a story-" i brushed Abby's hair back behind her ear. "About a queen who took her king for herself and a prince who found a girl."

"And how did the story end?"

I looked up at him. I saw no emotion on his face but his eyes were upset. "With the prince not getting the princess he wanted."

***********************************************************************************************
Alexa's outfit

***********************************************************************************************Alexa's outfit

Abigail's outfit