Chapter 22!

❤️"Finding someone you love and who loves you back is a wonderful, wonderful feeling. But finding a true soul mate is an even better feeling. A soul mate is someone who understands you like no other, loves you like no other, will be there for you forever, no matter what. They say that nothing lasts forever, but I am a firm believer in the fact that for some, love lives on even after we're gone: Cecelia Ahern; P.S. I Love You❤️

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blistering bright rays of sunlight penetrated through the open cracks between my wooden holes of the window, as if trying to eavesdrop between me and my dream. The soft humming of the bird filled me with peace and I woke up like they do in the movies, sitting upright and stretching my hands, the cold air whipping my hair against my face..

Ow!

My butt hurt bad, really bad, as I opened my eyes to see myself sprawled on the ground, hair fizzy in all directions and the blanket wrapped weirdly all around me. I sighed and got up. Checking the full length mirror, I looked at the witch yawning at me and rushed through the bathroom. One of these days, I swear I'm gonna get a heart attack in the  morning after I look at my face in the mirror!

I brushed, bathed, danced, sang and put on comfortable denim shorts and a black nylon t-shirt, tying my hair haphazardly and zooming downstairs. 12:54 pm, wohoo!

There was the usual silence I was greeted with as I monotonously took out the huge cereal bowl, cold milk and Cocoa Puffs. Pouring the milk, I emptied the whole box and stirred it all in satisfaction, before gulping a huge ass bite. Heaven!

I took the bowl and moved myself to a more comfortable spot; the couch. Adjusting the recliner according to my needs and wishes, I switched on the television and flicked straight to MTV, where Maroon 5 were singing Sugar in all their glory. This song...

I started moving my shoulders and shaking my legs, making sure the bowl of cereal was well protected. After I finished eating, I nothing but jumped onto the sofa and started singing along with 'Burn' showing off my irrevocably, unbeatable dancing skills. Which all but consisted of waving my hands and moving my hips. I mean, duuuude, I'm the next Michael Jackson!

So then the phone rang. You'd be wondering, what's so abnormal in that? But due to my excellent coordination skills or should I say 'lack of' them, I was so taken aback and startled by the sudden ringing that cut through the song that I fell down from the couch. Yes, I fell down. I was balancing on one leg, and then that leg went straight up like a karate kid and I was so lost that while I tried to get my other leg to touch the couch, I fell down. And not only that people, I banged my head against the glass table in front of me and the bowl of pebbles displayed on the table came crashing on top of me due to the impact.

Sad life.

After I recovered myself, I suddenly remembered that my phone was still irritatingly ringing and crazily moved my hands all over the sofa until I found it.
Rose.
What does this woman want now?!

"Yes? Tell me you have a very good reason to call or else I'm going to strangle you with this phone!" I snap and she chuckles at me.

"Jeez, girl. Chill, chill. Why so mad?" She asks me.

"Tell me why you bloody called?!" I all but shout at her and am received with silence from the other end.

"Did Dan do some magic on you? Like, a weird superstitious spell that's making you all snappy and jumpy?" She never understands...
I cut the phone and get back to healing my forehead, massaging it with an ice pack until my fingers are sore red. That girl calls back three minutes later and I pick the slippery phone with my slippery hands and put it on speaker.

"Alright, what the hell do you want?" I demand. Straight answer or else I'm blocking her number. Oh what do you know, she'll come running to my house.

"We're going to Shane's beach house for the weekend, get your ass to his place in four hours," she demands.

What the fuck?

"Wait, who's we?"

"We is Piper, Jane, Amber, Dell, you, me, Dan, Sam, Peter and Adam," she says, stressing purposely on the word 'Dan'

"Why?!" I whine, although I want to go so bad. I just want a reason to be my whiny self.

"Dude shut up and start packing. It was Dan's idea, so I'm not the one you should be calling if you need answers. You want to know why? Call your future boyfriend.

"Okay, okay. Chill chill," I demand and put the phone down, before picking it up ten seconds later like a dolt and dialling my mum.

"Hi hon-"

"Can I go to Shane's beach house for the weekend?" I come straight to the point. After a few motherly questions like how many people, the list of all of them, a little talk about everyone's 'character and behaviour' although she knows how bad we are and finally telling me what to pack and what to not. What to do and what to not, she said yes!

So I began my furious packing; throwing in three tops, a jeans, two shorts, a swim suit, undergarments, hair scrunchies, a comb, some moisturiser, a pair of flip flops, a cap, a towel, a book, my iPod and sunglasses. All set? I hope so.

It is then that I am suddenly aware of the constant ping of my phone and open it to find two messages. One from Dan, another from Sam.

'Hey chocolate, ready to bear me for the weekend?'

'Hey, Sarah. Good-afternoon. You're coming to the beach house right?'

It doesn't take a genius to guess which message was from whom but the one from Dan made my heart race. How does he manage to do that without even being here?
I quickly send the middle finger to Dan and type in a sweet reply for Sam, trying to comprehend the vast difference between the two of them.

I laze around for a while, watching some T.V and then getting up to get ready before an hour. I change into white jeans and wear a strapless red top with a black jacket on top. I let my hair hang loosely behind my back, putting a pin at one side. Black boots and no make up and I'm ready to go. I check my purse, making sure I have enough cash and mint supply, rechecking whether I took my phone and charger and then finally getting out of the house, leaving a goodbye note for mum. God, it seemed like I was packing for a world tour!

I walked the two kilometres it takes to get from my house to Shane's and rung the doorbell, which was opened by a brunette haired, petite Amber, who greeted me and then let me in. Jane, she said, was the only one who had arrived except for herself and Shane had taken Jane up his bedroom since the past ten minutes. Oh well...

We chatted about random things- Dan, I, her, Mr. Bean, movies, chocolates, animals, Sheldon Cooper, teddy bears, constellations, Augustus Waters and everything in the middle. It is then that people started to arrive, holding their backpacks and cameras and stuff, talking over the other person. It was then, that I knew that this weekend was gonna rock.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First of all, I sincerely apologise for updating after a whooping ten days! Damn...

Second, I'm sincerely sorry for the short chapter.

Next, I sincerely promise that the next few chapters of the trip are going to be fun!

And, I sincerely hope that you guys will vote and comment voraciously.

Lol

Yours truly,
Swara:)!