Chapter 20!

❤️If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes. Only then would you realise how special you are to me:Anonymous❤️
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are some people who absolutely love theme parks. From the adrenaline rush that comes to sitting in tall roller coasters and zooming to the ground at a whizzing speed to the cute and thrilling atmosphere and everything in the middle. From waiting in the lines for hours and jumping up and down to sitting in the most dangerous ride more than once.

And then there's the kind who'd rather sit at home and watch TV instead of sitting on an extremely fast rollercoaster and falling down to the ground and having the risk of dying. No thank you. They hate the shrilly screams, find the lines long and boring, and the rides pointless and dull.

Me, I wholly belong to the first group. Theme parks are the best thing in the world. And I mean, you're more prone to die driving to a theme park that dying at one, as said in The Final Destination...although that movie doesn't really justify this statement. Whatever, not helping in my case.

So one look at the tall tracks of the roller coasters hidden in the clouds and my eyes were filled with glee. Although I couldn't say the same for Dan. He did say that I'd made the correct choice and ran inside but one look at his face and I could tell he was scared shitless. He was doing his best to cover it but he kept scratching his neck, closing his eyes and making that disgusted face every time he saw the people screaming on the rollercoaster.

"Did you like the place?" After a million thoughts and a long list of pros and cons had I come to the conclusion that Dan would actually like the theme park. I don't know why, maybe because he came off as someone who loves adventures and thrill. Boy was I wrong...

Looks can be deceiving...

"Yep, I love it, Chocolate," Dan smiles, dimples indenting the corners of his mouth.

"Are you sure, we can go somewhere else. I mean, I really didn't think about it, such a dolt move...but yeah, if you're not okay with the place we'll just go somewhere else. I mean, it really is fine-"

"Sarah! It's okay! I just...I am not really a fan of theme parks but since you're with me, I'm sure it's going to be great," He assures me slightly.

"Really? If not then we can seriously go somewhere else!" I didn't want this to be boring, after all, this was my first real date...if you can call it that.

"Yes, I'm sure. Ask me this one more time and I'll stop the rollercoaster while you're on it," he threatens and I let out a chuckle. Sure.

"Alright then, so what first?" I ask, scrutinising the theme park for the first ride we could go to. Dan looked at me and smirked, dragging my hand and taking me to the dashing cars? Oh well...trust me when I tell you, this is the most hilarious ride ever! You're never ever too old to sit in a dashing car.

We waited in the queue for a couple of minutes and then got inside, me sitting in the red one and him in the green. Everyone else choose their seats and Dan mouthed 'you're dead', to which I showed him the finger. The cars lightened up and I floored the accelerator, driving straight and at full speed towards Dan, who, being the dolt he was, was still trying to untangle himself from his seat belt. Jerking my car slightly, I hit his car with full force and it went zooming straight, Dan's body moving uncontrollably and a mixture of colourful words leaving his mouth as his head banged against the steering wheel. Boy, that must've hurt. Hard.

He turned around and looked at me, his eyes fuming. "You're paying for this," He screamed over the various noises and I narrowed my eyes at him.

Without any warning, he drove backwards and dashed straight into me, sending me sprawling on my seat and making my stomach clench. Ow!