Chapter 14!

❤️I don't mind getting a black eye or a broken arm for my girl, as long as she's there to kiss it after:Harry Styles❤️

*swoooons*
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I scrunched my eyebrows, a whimper escaping my lips as I tried to regain my breath. This wasn't me kidnapped, this was me pinching myself after running around the entire house in excitement.

One Direction.

Concert.

Tickets.

Oh Shit!

After my unduly hyper stage came to an end-just for a while-I hurriedly called Sam to ask him whether he was actually telling the truth or messing around. He picked up at the third ring, his voice amused as I greeted him with a squeal.

"Oh my god! Is it really true?!" I demanded excitedly. If it was, then that would be the best day of my life.

He chuckled at the other end before finally answering. "Yea, my friend is the costume designer of the boys and he managed to get me two tickets," he explained and my heart pounded against my chest.

Wait...I shouldn't be concluding that he was asking me to come with him. It may also be that he was making me jealous by telling me about the tickets and then going with some other girl.

"Um, and...?" I asked hesitantly, my feet tapping impatiently against the hardwood floor of my room.

"And I thought I should take their biggest fan in the world with me," he said and I could picture him smiling on the other end.

"Oh my!! Oh...oh god! That's amazing! That's awesome, literally, I mean, I can't even...," I trailed away, incapable of forming a coherent sentence. "Thank you so much, Sam," I expressed my undying gratitude. This meant more than anything for me and I wasn't going to miss the opportunity for the world.

"It's no big deal. Well, the concert is outside of town in an arena, it starts at five so we atleast have to be there before it. I'll pick you up at three tomorrow, yeah?" He asked, his voice hesitant and reserved, as if he was afraid I'd say no.

No way in hell!

I grinned. "That's perfect, Sam. I'll be ready. Thank you so much!" I said again and he laughed before hanging up.

I closed my eyes for a moment or two, before opening them again and screaming, an ear piercing, heart wrenching scream.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..." I chanted loudly. So ladylike!

"Fuckkkkk!" I screamed again. This was blissful. Pure magic. I can't even imagine what it would be like...seeing the boys, seeing Harry, perform on the stage...

"Why the hell is it that we are screaming a word which no one is allowed to utter in this house?" My mom's voice reverberated through my ears as I heard the door open and keys jingle.

Oh fuck!

The fact that she had an early shift today and was home for an hour or two completely escaped my mind in this crazy situation.

I rushed downstairs, hugging my mother and doing a happy dance.

"I'm going to a One Direction concert!" I cried. "I'm going to a One Direction concert, mom. Oh fuck!" I said again, unable to control my language.

"Sarah, if you say 'fuck' one more time, you're not going," she said, her voice stern and serious. She hated it when I used the word, unless absolutely necessary. Well then, this was a code red situation!