he wakes you up with kisses

You woke up to a flutter in your chest and a soft feeling traveling from your shoulder blades down to your collarbone.

You opened your eyes to find your boyfriend kissing your skin. You closed your eyes again but this time with a smile on your face as a chuckle escaped from your lips. "Good morning to you, too."

You felt him smile against your skin before his lips trailed up your jaw to your face where he placed kisses across every part he could. "Good morning, baby! Feeling good today?"

He asked as he brushed your hair, wincing when he'd run his fingers through a few tangles and would watch your eyebrows furrow in discomfort. He'd mumble a few apologies before he'd kiss your skin again.

"I feel wonderful. How could I not when you wake me up like this." You opened your eyes and ran your fingers through his hair before you looped your arms across his neck and started to play with the hairs there.

"Just showing you some love. I know I haven't been home these past few mornings when you've woken up and you deserved to wake up with lots of love and kisses."

He was such a sweetheart. Your heart beat for him. You loved him more than words would ever be able to describe.

"I'm happy you're here," you whispered and caressed his cheek. "Me too, and you've got me all day." Your smile grew wider, heart beat faster, but yours wasn't the only one.

When you pulled him down on top of you, chest to chest, you could feel the way his heart skipped a beat here and there, how it seemed to beat in sync with your own.

"You make me the happiest girl in the world." You said as you gazed into his eyes, watching as his soft lips pulled into a smile, one that you lived to see. He leaned down and for the first time that morning he kissed you on your lips.

You tangled your hands in his hair, pulling him a little closer, letting out a whine when he pulled away a few short seconds later. He laid his forehead on yours and gazed adoringly into your eyes. "I love you so much," he said before he kissed you again.

He planned on absolutely spoiling you today.