He finds your hidden tattoo

You had just spent the night with your boyfriend at his house for the first time. You woke up to a pair of lips on your back as you slept on your stomach, your skin warm and bare. You couldn't help but smile as you felt Ashton pull the blanket down a little to expose your bare back more. He smiled when he heard you giggle. "Good morning princess." You smiled and mumbled out a good morning in return.

"I'm so happy you stayed last night. It was so nice to hold you in my arms all night and wake up to you this morning. Maybe you could stay again tonight, hm?" You smiled and nodded your head about to roll over onto your stomach but stopped when you felt Ashton kiss up your spine to your neck. He moved your hair to one side about to continue when he froze. "You have a tattoo on your neck?" "Yeah. It's a tiny tattoo." "It's cute. When'd you get it?" "A couple months before I met you." "And you never told me? How'd you manage to hide it from me this long hm?" "Because I don't like wearing my hair up much and it covers the tattoo." You giggled as his lips went to brush over it. "Do you really like it Ash?" He nodded his head and smiled against your skin. You rolled over onto your back so you could kiss him, he kissed back instantly despite both of you having morning breath. "Your tattoo is so fucking hot baby. Now I know we both have tattoos on our necks." He kissed down your neck making you giggle once again. "Maybe we should get a matching one?" He stopped kissing your neck and crawled up your body a bit so he could rest his forehead on yours. "I'd fucking love that, princess."