he talks about you in an interview (requested)

With the release of the new album just yesterday, the boys have been hard at work. So many photo shoots, live performances, and interviews were taking place over the next few weeks and though he's excited about it, he also feels more comfortable and confident since you're able to tag along to the ones over the next few days.

He was trying hard to stay focused and answer every question sincerely. But it was hard for him to concentrate when you were standing across the room with a proud smile on your face and his hoodie thrown on; the one he gave to you just a little bit ago when you got cold.

He stared over at you, chuckling to himself when you mouthed for him to focus. He mouthed back a sweet little 'I love you', planning on turning his attention back to the interviewer and the boys. After all, there isn't much time left in this particular interview. Maybe only ten minutes tops.

The sound of his name made him turn back even faster. He hummed in acknowledgment to the man interviewing them, only to hear the boys laugh in response.

"I said that you don't seem very focused today." He snickered, causing Ashton to chuckle nervously. "Your girlfriend is here, right?"

"Yeah," Ashton said with a growing smile.

"She seems very important to you. You don't mention her by name in the songs, but everyone is obviously aware that she's the one you're talking about. She inspires you a lot, doesn't she?"

Ashton looked at you as he brought the mic to his lips. Clearing his throat, he started to speak.

"Of course. She's my muse."

Your heart melted, your cheeks heated up. You stared at your feet, only looking up when he spoke again.

"Obviously, it's important to write about your emotions. How I feel at the moment is genuine happiness. Between my girlfriend and the support of the fans, and just putting out music with these guys," he nodded to the boys, receiving a clap on the shoulder from Calum in response. "I'm very much in love and I'm not gonna hide that. She's my inspiration. She's everything to me. She makes me better."

He puckered his lips, giving you a little air kiss as he sent you a wink and then a smile. His beautiful, infectious laugh fell from her lips when you looked around the room to try to hide your red cheeks and huge smile. But you were unsuccessful and you didn't mind one bit if it meant hearing him laugh.

"She's amazing." He whispered softly, but with his mic still to his lips, it was loud and clear to everyone in the room and to everyone watching.

He mouthed another 'I love you' and then looked back at the interviewer as he began to ask questions about the process of the album and what inspires the other boys.

Meanwhile, you stood across the room with butterflies in your chest and an overwhelming feeling of love in your swelling heart.

You have so much love for him it's indescribable. You can't help but wonder what you did to deserve him, but you know you're thankful for whatever it was.