best years (requested)

You looked around at all of yours' and Ashton's family and friends as they danced the night away.

Today had been the best day of your life. Finally, after spending the last three years together, you and Ashton tied the knot. And the day was everything you have ever dreamed of and more.

The moon hung low in the sky, the summer air lingered on your skin as the music continued to play softly as your family and friends laughed happily amongst each other.

Ashton came up behind you and wrapped his arm around you before nuzzling his face in the crook of your neck. "Hi," he smiled, kissing your skin softly. "Having fun?"

You turned around and wrapped your arms around his neck. The tip of his nose brushed against yours before his forehead fell to yours. "Are you kidding? I've never felt this happy. It's been the best day." He smiled widely at you before glancing towards Calum, giving him a nod and a few seconds later you heard Best Years begin to play.

"What do you say, my lovely wife? Dance with me?" Everyone started to clear the dance floor for you and Ashton. You took his hand and walked to the center. Instantly his hands fell to your hips while yours rested on his back. You leaned your head on his chest as your bodies began to sway back and forth, slowly and softly.

"You said you've never felt this happy? Neither have I. I hope you know that nothing in my life up until now has ever compared to this moment. You're the greatest thing that's ever happened to me and I love you with all of my heart." He whispered, tucking a strand of your hair behind your ear.

He felt you smile against him and he couldn't help but smile back. "Everything I've ever gone through, the good and the bad, I'd do all over again if it means getting to be here with you, right in this very moment, every single time." He cupped your chin, leaning down to press a kiss to your lips.

You blushed when you heard people cooing around you. You buried your face in his shirt and he giggled, wrapping his arms around your back to pull you closer. "I'll give you the best years." He whispered softly in your ear as he sang along to the beautiful song and he meant it with all of his heart and soul.

Your future was bright and you couldn't wait to spend every second of it with Ashton. You felt like the luckiest girl in the world.