he leaves for tour

You stood in the middle of the airport, holding onto Ashton for dear life.

You were wearing his sweater that he put on you before you left the house as a keepsake for the next few months you'll be apart. You weren't prepared for this goodbye.

You knew it was coming eventually, but the days passed by faster than you imagined and hoped they would. And now, you're only minutes away from saying goodbye to him for the next three months.

You sniffled and held onto him tightly. You blocked out the noise of the excited fans that were waiting for the boys in the airport and the camera flashes that signaled your intimate moment was being captured. You didn't care though. This wasn't just your boyfriend you were saying goodbye to.

He was also your best friend. Your secret keeper. Your safe harbor. Your anchor. Saying goodbye to him wasn't easy.

You shamelessly wept on his shirt and you could feel his chest tightening as he fought back his own tears.

"I'm gonna miss you so much." He whispered as he rubbed his hand up and down your back, his touch so comforting it only made the ache in your heart stronger. "I'm gonna miss you too."

"Hey," he whispered and grabbed your chin, tilting it up so you'd look him in his teary eyes. "I'm gonna be back soon, okay? And if things get bad, you call me and I'll find a way to get to you or get you to me in a heartbeat."

You smiled and leaned your forehead on his. "I'm gonna call you every day and I'll make sure we FaceTime as much as possible."

He said as he brushed his thumb across your cheek. "You'll still sing me to sleep?"

He nodded. "Every single night."

You leaned in to kiss him when the sound of his flight being announced through the speakers interrupted the moment.

The boys walked over, quickly hugging you before they all smiled sadly at Ashton. "We gotta go, Ash." Ashton nodded but never looked away from you.

He cupped your cheek and pressed his lips against yours, savoring the taste of your lips, fighting hard to stop himself form shedding his own tears when he realized it would be three months till he'd be able to kiss you again.

"I love you so much." He said against your lips, pulling you in for one more before he had no choice but to pull away. "I love you too." You whispered and lt him wipe away a couple more of your tears before he started to walk away.

He turned back around before he turned the corner. He looked at you, flashed you a soft smile and blew you one last kiss before he turned to board his flight.

You sobbed but held it together till you got into the car before falling apart.

You could only hope these next few months would fly by because you truly didn't wanna spend even a second without him there by your side.