Chapter ten

Isabella could not believe the two solid blue lines on the stick. She didn't want to have this baby especially not with Jaxon.  She didn't want him to take responsibility for a child that's not his.

Isabella had to come up with a plan to leave Jaxon.  She didn't want to break his heart but she had to.  He couldn't be there for  a baby that's not his.  She wouldn't allow him to.

"Babe. is everything okay?"

"Yah I'll be out in a sec."

Isabella hid the test in the trash so Jaxon wouldn't find it. She didn't want him to know the results yet. She wanted to push it off as much as possible. She hoped he wouldn't find out til after she was gone.

Isabella came out with Jaxon.  Jaxon had dinner on the table waiting for her. Jaxon had got rid of the oysters and instead cooked some steak. Isabella thought the food smelled good and the baby wanted to devour it.

They sat down at the table together.  Isabella instantly ate all the food.  Jaxon took his time while watching Isabella with a smile.  He loved that she was starting to eat more.  She was too small when she first arrived back.

Isabella was done with her food within minutes.  Jaxon asked if she wanted more but she declined. She sat there with him while he finished his food.  In this time Isabella thought about her plan to escape. She was going to do it while they were at six flags tomorrow. After dinner, Isabella and Jaxon went up to their room to spend some time together. Isabella was going to give into the only thing he has always wanted from her, sex.

Isabella pushed Jaxon on top of the bed, climbing on top of him.  She connected their lips.  She started to grind against his hips making his bulge a little bigger. She went to take off Jaxon's shirt but Jaxon stopped her.

"We shouldn't."

"I want to."

"If you need to stop let me know." With that Jaxon had flipped Isabella so he was on top.

He kissed down her neck causing her to moan. She pushed her body farther against his.  She wanted to give this for him.  It's what he always wanted and now he was going to get it.

Isabella went to take off Jaxon's shirt.  She pulled it over his head while he tried to do the same for her.  Isabella was left with her bra.  Jaxon had pushed her bra aside, sucking on her boobs. He left love bite down her collar bone.  He kissed all the way down to her pant line.  Then he pushed off her bra for good.  He wanted her to be bare before his eyes.  Then he unbutton her pants, pulling them off. He suck on the inner part of her legs before sticking a finger in her panties feeling her wetness. He twirled  his finger over her clit making her scream a moan.

Jaxon started off fingering Isabella.  He wanted to make sure Isabella wanted this so he was going to push it as far as possible. He started with two fingers.  Going in and out slow then fast.  He was teasing her.  He wanted to hear her scream. Then, he put three fingers in her.  This was making her get louder and louder.

"Stop teasing me.  Fuck me already!"

Jaxon took that as a hint.  He pulled down his pants and boxers.  He rubbed his length before positioning to enter Isabella.  He pushed into her slow, giving her time to protest.  She did no such thing. She let him pick up the pace and slam into her. Jaxon and Isabella went on like this for a couple of hours before they were both satisfied. Then they drifted off to sleep.

Isabella woke up in Jaxon's arms. Jaxon was sleeping peacefully.  Isabella took this as a chance to study him before she would take off later today. She noticed he had a sharp jaw line, baby blue eyes, and a long nose. He looked perfect in his sleep.  She didn't know how she was ever going to leave him. Isabella rubbed her thumb alone his check accidentally waking Jaxon up.

"Good morning baby."

"Good morning to you too Jaxon."

Isabella got out of bed wrapping the sheets around her.  Jaxon decided to be playful.  He pulled the sheets off of Isabella, letting them fall to the floor. Isabella tried to pick them up but Jaxon was in front of her in no time.

"Leave it.  I like your body." Isabella looked away shyly but Jaxon turned her head to his.  He brought his lips to hers.  They stood there having  make out session while being completely naked. Isabella broke the kiss running to the bathroom.  She locked the door and fell to the ground crying.

Isabella had to pull herself together.  She couldn't stay here with him.  She couldn't let him take care of someone else's baby. She know she would be hurting him but it's something that had to be done. She had to run. She had to face the fact that he would be hurt.

Isabella stood up and got ready to go to Magic Mountain.  She was going to have fun the last moments she would be with Jaxon. She wanted to let his guard down so he wouldn't be expecting it.  Plus she wanted to enjoy every last minute  she was with him.

When Isabella was done so was Jaxon.

"We'll get breakfast on the way.  It's about thirty minutes for here."

"Okay."

Isabella and Jaxon got to the car and took off.  Jaxon had stopped at McDonalds to get breakfast.  Isabella got a bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich.  Jaxon got the pancake platter. They ate in the car while driving the rest of the way to Magic Mountain.

When they got here the lines where huge to get in.  Jaxon pulled out some tickets and pulled us to the line.  Form there the day took off  being fun til the end when Isabella leaves him.