Chapter seven

The time was passing very fast for Jaxon.  He knew he had a leak in his gang. No one could have gotten past security unless they were in the gang or knew to pin.  Only close family and friends had the pin to the gate.  This means someone who was close to Jaxon to let them in.

Jaxon had shut out everyone.  He needed time to think.  He had some men who could tell him who let the south gang in.  He right now tho wanted to find a way to break through the south gang. He had a feeling they were keeping Isabella at their gang house.  He knows she is alive from the pictures they are sending to him.

All the pictures Jaxon was receiving from south gang were all of Isabella alive but with injuries. He could tell they were beating her a lot. She always had bruises on her face and some cut here and there. She looked miserable. He never wanted to see her like this ever.

Jaxon was in the middle of coming up with a plan when a slut walked into his office.  She tried to sit in his lap. He throw her to floor and walked past her to his men.'

"Who let her in?" Jaxon yelled in their faces. Someone has been sending a new whore to him every day to disrupt him.  He was tried of his men playing games and having fun with his misery. "No one is going to answer then.  Fine, I'll torture it out of all of you."

"No Boss, please don't. It was Seth."

"Damn it!" cursed Jaxon.

Jaxon knew it was someone close to him that betrayed him.  He never thought it would be Seth.  Seth and him had been close friends since they were little.  They grow up together going to the same school, spending time together as friends, and most importantly Seth dad was Jaxon's dad right hand man when he led the mafia.

Jaxon marched right over to Seth's office.  The men were following Jaxon waiting to see Seth's punishment. Jaxon broke down the door and pulled a gun straight to his head.

"You finally figured it out."

"Why, Why would you do this?"

"My family is the right full heir to the mafia.  It's time we finally get it."

"That's never going to happen." Jaxon went to pull the trigger before Seth interrupted.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. The  minute I die is the minute Isabella dies."

Jaxon had to really think. How could he save Isabella and kill Seth.  He had a plan.

Jaxon gathered all the men he could trust in the living room.  He had tied Seth up to a chair and would deal with him later. He told his men his plans. Jaxon put the plan into place.  Five men stay behind to watch Seth as the rest of the men pile into cars.  They drove all night to reach the south gang.

Once in south gang territory Jaxon enters into their house. Six men came running at him with guns up ready to shoot. Jaxon got on his knees and put his heads above his head.

"Take me to your leader."

The men listen to his request and bring him to the leader's office.  The leader placed a gun to Jaxon's head. The men leave allowing the leader and Jaxon to be alone.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to trade my life for Isabella's but I have some demands."

"What are your wishes? This doesn't mean I'll follow them."

"I want to see Isabella before you kill me."

"I figured. She is already on her way here."

Before they knew it Isabella was walking through the door.

"Jaxon, what are you doing her?" Isabella asked with tears in her eyes

"I came to give my life for yours." That's when Jaxon pushed a little red button in his jacket pocket. That singled for his men to come in gun baring. Jaxon took the leaders surprise and ued it for his own gain. He snapped the leader's wrist gaining control of the gun. He pointed it to the leader's forehead and pulled the trigger.  The leader fell to the floor lifeless.

"Come on Baby. Lets get you out of here."

All Isabella could do was nod.  She hadn't known Jaxon knew how to fire a gun, let alone kill someone. She had a feeling Jaxon was in a business close to the people here. She was now a little afraid of Jaxon.  Some how tho, she knew Jaxon would never hurt her.  She knew she was safe with him.

Once Jaxon got into the car with Isabella he texted his men telling them to kill Seth.  One shot to the head would do even tho Jaxon wanted to make him beg for death. Jaxon would settle on the gun shot.  He didn't want to risk his life with Isabella anymore.  He didn't want her to see him doing these things.

The ride back to Jaxon's land was long and boring.  Every time Jaxon tried to touch Isabella or see if she was okay she wold scoot away.  It looked like she was mad at him.

"Are you mad at me?"

"No, I just don't want to talk.  I just want to be alone."

"Okay."

Jaxon wanted so much to hold Isabella.  He wanted to comfort her and tell her how much he cares for her.  He's never wanted to do this with anyone.  Some how he found himself very atracted to her. He wants to be with her forever.

Isabella had fallen asleep on the car drive. This allowed Jaxon to pull her up into his lap and rub her hair comforting. He let her sleep in his arms even when she got violent from a nightmare. She tired to punch and kick free in her dream.  Then it all stopped with her wrist and ankles push together like she was tied up. Jaxon made a mental note to ask her later when she was ready to talk.

Jaxon's family was waiting for him at home. Jaxon went to place Isabella in their bed.  Then he came out and had a long conversation with his family.