Chapter Three

Isabella woke up from her much needed nap by a knock on the door. She looked at the time to see it was noon.  She made her way to  the door.  She looked out from the peephole to see the guard.  She open the door just a little bit and gave him a small smile.

"Can I come in?" questioned the guard.

"Umm...Sure." Isabella open the door wider, allowing him past.  "What's your name?"

"Seth. I'm just going to check around to see if your okay."

Seth went through every room.  Checking all cabinets, closets, and doors.  It looked like he was looking for something.  Isabella became very curious about why he was here.

Isabella started to follow Seth around the apartment.  She looked at everything he looked at.  She wanted to pick up on his skills to help protect herself.  Seth thought she would used it against them though.  He wasn't fully truthful why he came into her apartment.  Part was to see if she was okay.  The other part was to see if she had any connections to another gang. Jaxon warned him to stay aware at all times with her. They did not know why she was there.

Once Seth had been through all the rooms he saw nothing suspicious. He know he could trust Isabella.  She had no weapons and it looked like she truly cared for kids well being.  She had articles on how to provide safety in school and books to make kids feel better.

Seth sat down on the couch and made himself at home.

"Would you like anything to drink or eat?"

"Do you have a beer?"

"Yeah, let me get you one."

Isabella went into the kitchen to find a beer.  She pulled one out of the fridge.  She walked back into the room and handed it to  Seth.

"Boss told me to stay with you for a little bit."

"Okay. I'll be in my room if you need anything."

Isabella made her way back to her room.  She noticed Seth turned around to watch her leave. She walked straight in and didn't bother turning around.  She wanted to be alone.  She was not expecting to host any company.

Jaxon spent his day learning information about Isabella.  He  found out that she was not lying about that attack on her boyfriend.  Jack had made a deal the the south gang.  He was supposed to deliver drugs for them in order for them to wave the money he owed them.  Jack however stole the money from the drugs.  The gang was tired of all his games and had him killed.  The gang wasn't expecting Isabella to walk in on it.  Now they also had a hit out for her head.  Jaxon would never let that happen tho. He hated to admit it but he had feeling for her. He planed to never let her go.

Jaxon had spent the first several hours at Isabella's house.  He wanted to watch over her himself. He could not let anything happen to her. After a while he needed sleep.  He was outside her house all night. He made his way home not expecting his family waiting for him.

When he got home he had to have a conversation with his family.  He explained that he found someone but he didn't know how long he could hold on to her.  He told them about Jack and once she finds what he does she'll leave.  Jaxon explain he wants to be with Isabella forever.

After Jaxon's conversation with his family he went to bed.

Jaxon woke up just in time to get Isabella for their date.  He got dressed in one of his expensive suits and made his way over to her house.

Isabella kicked Seth out of the house around 6 to get ready for her date.  She jumped into the shower and shaved every part of her body. She made sure to wash her hair and body twice before getting out. Then she blowed dry her hair prefect.  She didn't want any part of it wet.  She went into her closet and pulled out an outfit.  She wore a white crop top with a short black flowing skirt. She paired it with knee high black heeled boots. She put her hair half up and half down with a bun on the up part. Then she applied natural eye shadow with bright red lip stick. 

Isabella determined she was perfect. She sat down on the couch waiting for Jaxon.

Jaxon showed up right on time.  He came to her door seeing her standing there in the door way.

"You shouldn't be standing there."

"I knew you were coming."

Jaxon put his hand on her lower back leading her out of the apartment , down the stairs, to the car.  The drive was silent. Jaxon knew were he was going.  Isabella on the other hand didn't know.   For her it looked like they were headed trowed the beach. Jaxon pulled up into a parking lot for the beach but it was empty. Jaxon got out and opened Isabella's door for her. He lead her to the sand.  Waiting for them was a heart in the sand made out of candles.  Inside the heart was red rose pedals.  In the middle of the heart was a blanket and a basket. Jaxon lead Isabella over to the blanket. 

"You did all this for me?"

"You wanted a date."

"No one has ever done anything this sweet for me."

"I truly care for you."

Jaxon and Isabella had a lovely date.  They got to know each other better. They both had feeling for each other which surprised both of them. They each thought they wanted nothing real out of this but they both do.  They continued to talk until it became very late. Jaxon took Isabella home.

Isabella surprised both Jaxon and herself by asking him to stay the night. She didn't mean anything sexual out of it and Jaxon knew it. Jaxon agreed to stay.  He had never stayed with anyone but this was his chance to and he took it. If it was anyone else he would have said no. They went to bed together smiling.