Is it even possible?

Start from the beginning

Pans P.O.V

I lifted Lillys chin up so her eyes met mine. I wiped away her tears and just admired her beauty. One question still bugged me. How is she alive without her heart?

"Come on, lets go back, the boys will be wanting to see you" I said. She closed her eyes and fell asleep. I picked her up and teleported us over to the camp. All the boys were silent and sitting by the fire with Felix.

"Why is everyone so quiet?" I laughed. All their heads turned around .

"Pan!" One of the young boys shouted. They all rushed towards me.

"What happened to Lilly?" One of them asked eagerly.

"I will explain later but right now she needs to be left alone" I replied.

I walked over to her tree house with her in my arms. I flew up from the bottom and into her room. I layed her on her bed and tucked her in. Then i transported back to the campfire.

"Right guys, listen up, i want no questions untill i have finished explaining. Is that clear?" I orded.

All the boys nodded.

"Right, I was going to use Henrys heart for myself, yes i know, it was selfish, i regret that. But before i could, Lilly plunged her heart into me..."

"But that would mean.." Felix cut in.

"Yes, she would be dead. As you could probably feel, Neverland was dying and crumbling away. Lilly started glowing so bright then i could not see her, once the light dimmed a bit, i saw her, it fully stopped she came alive again. I dont know why but just as you guys are, im grateful she is alive." I explained.

"Pan?" Mike asked.

"Yes?"

"That glow you were talking about, if she came alive straight after and Neverland stopped dying, could Neverland be keeping her alive?" Mike asked.

"Could be, i guess, but we need to keep an eye on her. If its true, we need to keep her safe." I explained. All the boys nodded.

"Now how about a little tune?" I asked with a smoke. The boys cheered and got up. I pulled out my flute and started playing.

Lilly's P.O.V

I could hear Pans flute playing. Are they having a party? I opened my eyes and got out of bed. I threw my hair up into a messy bun and headed downstairs. Pan was sitting opposite the fire and all the boys were dancing. The littlest, Dax, turned around and saw me, he is only 7. He shouted my name and came running. As soon as he reached me i picked him up and spun him around.

"Hows my little man doing huh?" I laughed.

"I missed you Lilly!" Dax squeled. I sat him on my hip whilst i carried him over.

"Lilly?"

"Yeah?"

"Im glad your alive" Dax smiled.

"Well im glad your still here" I tickled him and he started giggling. Most of the boys heard him and turned around.

"Lilly!" Most of the boys shouted.

"Go dance or whatever guys" I chuckled.

Dax cuddled up to me and started to fall asleep. Peter finished playing but the boys kept on dancing to the drums. He came and sat by me and placed his arm round me.

"You know what Lilly" Peter said.

"What?" I smiled.

"Your really good with kids" He explained.

I grinned back in a funny way. Peter chuckled.

"Right, im going to get little man to bed" I said.

"Okay, i will be up in a minute" He replied.

I gently carried Dax to his bed and tucked him in. I slowly closed the door so he wouldn't wake. Then i headed up to my room. I quickly changed into my nightdress and got into bed. I was so tired.
A few minutes later I felt Peter kissing my neck. I rolled over and faced him.

"I'm so glad your alive" He said whilst kissing my neck. He worked his way up until his lips met mine. I pulled away for breath and just looked into his gorgeous eyes.

"I love you" I said.
"I love you more" he replied.

His lips smashed against mine and moved in synch. His hands tugged on my night dress telling me to take it off. I lent forwards and he pulled it off. He started kissing me again as I unbuttoned his shirt. He quickly climbed under the covers and took of his pants. He started kissing my neck as he climbed on top. I placed one hand on his neck and one in his hair.

"Are you sure your okay with this?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm sure" I replied.

His lips joined mine again as he "entered". I gripped his hair tighter in bearable but good pain. I got used to the feeling after a while, he pulled away for breath and whispered " I love you so much" into my ear as he kissed my neck.

*The Next Morning*

I woke up cuddled with Peter. His hand was stroking my hair to the side whilst he rest his head on mine. My head was on his chest. I could hear and feel his heart beat.

"Morning love" He said as he kissed my forehead.

"Morning" I smiled back as I gave him a kiss.

"I better get down and work with the boys on their training" I nodded and he got up. He instantly put his clothes on and headed downstairs and outside.

There was no point staying in bed, so I got up and changed into my combat clothes. I tied my hair into a ponytail and grabbed my bow and arrows. I went downstairs and headed out to the camp. Nobody was around, most likely in the training grounds, so I ran there. Peter was watching two boys do hand to hand combat. Felix was watching two boys in combat with daggers. Peter saw me and nodded over to the target practice area. Nobody was over there. Peter knew I liked to practice shooting with out the boys. I headed over to the target practice and pulled the lever. One target popped out, i lined up and shot, right in the middle. Straight away another one came up. And I hit it right in the centre. I hit every target right In the middle. The whole point of that was so I could get faster and better at shooting.

The rest of the day was also training. I did hand to hand combat, worked with the daggers then I finally went back to the target practice, I shot a few but then I felt hot and dizzy. I sat down on the floor for a little rest. Peter hurried over here straight away.

"What's wrong!?" He asked worryingly.

"Nothing, I just feel dizzy"

"Here have some of my water" he replied. I gulped some of the water down. It helped a little bit but not a lot.

"Better?" He asked.

"Not much" I replied. "But I will be fine, go and train the boys I'm okay"

"You better be okay" he replied as he kissed me on the cheek and headed back to the boys.

My stomach started churning and hurting. I ran to the bush and vomited. Maybe I just got sun stroke? I have been in the sun all day. Maybe I should just sit here in the shade for a bit. I layed down gently and closed my eyes, just for a little bit.

A/N Hi guys, hope you had a lovley christmas! Thank you for reading!