New Room, New Faces, New Life

Start from the beginning

He waved at me to follow him through the house. I followed him, loving how beautifully crafted this home was. From the clean, and painting covered walls to the pearly white baseboards, to the insanely large and bright windows littering the house, it was truly a blessing to live here. We walked through the dining room, filled to the brim with extremely lavish furniture. Up ahead was the bar area. Set up with barstools, the feature was well kept. I'm just going on a hunch, but Bowser looks like the type to be over here a lot. There was a huge iron door which I was assuming was leading to a wine cellar. I looked around in awe. The space was also open to the kitchen, which was truly whimsical to look at. The fridge was huge, stacked to the brim on the top with cereal boxes. The counters were beautifully detailed, the brown color shining throughout the brightly sunlight space. Bowser tossed his car keys on the huge island. There was even more rooms off the kitchen as well! First, was a door Bowser let me peek in. I was totally shocked to see a home theatre. The recliners looked like they were worth more than my life. The huge screen was just asking to be turned on. Bowser smiled, glad I was enjoying myself. He shut the door and we moved on. Looking over, to my right, there was a short hallway with a few doors that were closed. Ahead of me, was an entryway to another room. The room was huge, and was coated with dark wooden floors. Floor to ceiling windows decorated a large portion of the walls, letting in a star striking amount of natural lighting in. The entry to the room had a step down to separate the brilliantly bright kitchen floors to the dark floors in this room. The huge tv and furniture set let me know that this was a den. The room also had a double-sided fireplace that was a part of the entryway wall, so half of it was in the room and half was in the kitchen's space. To my right, was the hallway. Bowser guided me down it until we reached the end. There was a built in office nook, a few doors, and the massive stairwell. This quite literally could've been the spiral staircase to heaven. The curved wall was covered in windows that curved with the staircase, and got shorter as the stairs got higher.

After walking up the beautiful stairs, we entered a hallway, passing an open playroom, and a home theatre door. Bowser let me peek inside and I was instantly in love. It was crafted just like an actual theatre.

"We have 2. The reason all the sports stuff is here is because we like to watch the sports games in here, and movies and shows down there" he explained, smiling proudly.

Moving down the hallway more, we took a turn, passing a bathroom door. We peeked inside, revealing a huge bathroom that was beautifully decorated. It's features were like nothing I've seen before.

We approached a large door, and he inserted a key from his pocket into the lock and it opened, revealing quite possibly the most life-changing sight of any orphans life. Wow, I really was the luckiest boy alive.

In front of me was an insanely sized room with a huge bed. It had a fluffy baby blue bedspread with plushies all around it, and lights under it. Fairy lights strung all around the ceiling, giving it a blissful glow. The walls were beige, with one of the walls being baby blue. There was a huge white wardrobe, an empty white desk, and two closet doors. There were multiple large windows, and a few skylights in the ceiling. White carpeting lined the floor with a baby blue fuzzy carpet in the center. A large TV sat in the center of the windows, mounted on the wall with white lights behind it. We walked over to a door, looking inside, it was an extremely sumptuous looking bathroom. "That's your bathroom. We can get supplies to decorate it tomorrow. No one ever really uses it, so it'll be all yours," he explains. I hugged him, gratefully squeezing my tiny arms around his exceedingly large shell. I couldn't even thank him in words. He wrapped his large arms around me and he rocked us for a minute before letting go. He smiled down at me and ruffled my hair.

And what made my jaw drop was that every single bag Wendy and Bowser were holding today, was sitting there, on my bed. A lot didn't fit and lined the floor around my bed. I couldn't help but turn and wrap my arms around Bowser in a tight hug, this time, I cried into his shirt.