5: Slow Down Baby

- PENELOPE E. MARTINELLI -

"Jaxon Nicolas Martinez, give me back my phone, you fucking turd!" I shouted.

Jaxon has an annoying habit of taking my things, which always leads me to wanting to break his face.

"My phone!" I yelled out as I quickly got off him and ran to grab my phone.

Turning my phone over, the screen was cracked.

"No," I screamed, mourning the death of my beloved phone. "That's it, you're a dead man, Martinez!"

"Shit." I heard him mumble.

Widening his eyes widen in horror, Jaxon quickly got up from the floor and ran up the stairs. It was a hilarious sight to see if I do say so myself.

But of course, Nathan being the older, more mature, and boring brother he was, picked me up before I could even get the chance to take a step forward.

Grabbing my hands, he scowled. "You are not going to murder him, Penelope Eleanor Martinelli."

"Oh come on," I whined, trying to pull away from his tight grip. "He broke my phone, again!"

I tried kicking him, but Nathan wouldn't budge. He was stiff like a fucking statue who was unbothered by my tantrum and pleading.

Fortunately, I know my older brother like the back of my hand.

Nathan has always been more dominant on his left side, so grabbing his right arm, which was currently unoccupied, I flipped him over the couch and ran up the stairs to catch up with Jax who by now on the second floor.

Pfft!

He has always been a slow runner. A baby could outrun his slow ass. It would only take me a few seconds to catch up to him through a flight of stairs.

Curse Jaxon for breaking the elevator earlier this week. At least my legs will be toned after this.

Running and finally making my way to him, I catch a glimpse of an angry Catalina on the floor with Jaxon hovering over her.

Oh shit.

- CATALINA E. SOLACE -

Waking up on a couch is never fun. My fucking back is now killing me.

Unfortunately, knowing my complaining was not going to help I decided to go back to my room and get ready for the day.

As I finished getting ready I decided to get a small snack from the kitchen, which I wish I didn't because as soon as I entered the halls I was tackled to the floor by Jaxon.

"Qué estás haciendo? Estas loco, Jaxon!" I snapped.

But even after saying that, he was still on top of me.

Did he not hear you?

Apparently not.

"Órale pinche wey, get the fuck off me!" I continued to scold him.