Chapter Fifty-Six: Relic Hunt Pt1

Start from the beginning

"Now, I sure hope my class isn't boring, Mr. Martin." The cat woman teacher said to him, her smile never disappearing even in situations like this.

"No, ma'am." Braedey shook his head. "Sorry, ma'am. Just been a bit busy over the last few days."

"Well, please try to stay awake?" Miss Nekenome advised, as her hair shaped like ears twitched on her head. "I have an important announcement to make."

Braedey nodded and he straightened himself up in his seat. He could hear his classmates snickering; Kurumu was just gazing at him lovingly, probably thinking he looked cute when he was sleeping, and even Moka was giggling too, along with Yukar. Braedey frowned, but then it quickly turned into a smile.

"Now then." Miss Nekonome smiled as she continued on with her lecture. "Because our school is made much like human schools, an excursion to the human world has been provided for our class to partake. This field trip will help better enable you to understand and fit more in human society. It will also deepen your tastes in arts, and a better understanding of human culture."

Braedey scratched his head. Then again, a lot of these people weren't human and hadn't been raised in the human world. It made sense that they needed to get used to the things that humans did. Still, Braedey was probably an expert at what humans did, alongside Kento and Jento. He had been living like one his entire life. However, he was curious as to where this trip was going to take them.

"But sensei!" One student called out, as he raised his hand. "If that's the case, then you'd get an 'F' for your disguise." He pointed out.

"Arw?" Miss Nekonome blinked. She looked at her behind and spotted her tail. She then poked at the feline ears on the top of her head. She looked between her obvious feline features, and then back at the student who pointed them out. She was then a flurry of movement. "RAWWR!"

"Gyaaah!" The student suddenly cried. His face was suddenly covered with claw scratches. He dropped back into his seat, seemingly in a daze.

"Anyway..." Miss Nekonome smiled, somehow looking fine, even though she had just mauled one of her own students. "The trip will be occurring in about 3 days, so please be ready to leave by then, and meet up at the bus stop. Also, if you have any inquiries about the trip, please ask me anything. I'm the advisor, so don't be shy!"

Braedey snickered a little at this. Still, he's curious about this whole field trip deal. He hadn't done many back in elementary school, because the school did only the school sports day, or one to an old museum that does the same trip around the building. It got boring after a while, so Braedey didn't sign up for any more of those excursions. Of course, for this trip, with all the fights he had gotten into, as well as the extra attention that his friendly girl quartet had kept giving him, he had to make sure they didn't do anything outrageous.

"C'mon, Braedey!" Moka smiled as she took her friend's arm. "Let's go!"

"Oh, right!" Braedey nodded, as he was yanked away. "Moka, slow down, please!" He called.

Kento rolled his eyes with a snicker in his laughter. He then looked to Kurumu, who looked over to him, and the two shared a smile, as they both followed after their friends.

~*~*~
(After School)
(Newspaper Club)

~*~*~(After School)(Newspaper Club)